Asembo

Minecraft

I tested it and every is in the right place, but I fixed it by changing the background color, it should look normal now...

Multiplayer says I need the IP address of the server? Damn! I don't know any!

We could all go to same server with similar skins! We could go as a clan of robots, or wizards... or robot wizards...:deranged:

re: multiplayer: see the thread linked in my sig for the idlethumbs server IP & discussion

I made me a robot skin! I don't know why a part of the leg looks white, I followed everything perfectly... ;(

I am also a robot! It matches the custom texture pack that I made, but haven't updated since he added fishing poles.

The more than huge cave system I found in single player some days ago... well it's even bigger still. I found some passages I had missed the first time there. And they just keep going and going and going. It might take me days to explore.

Also, learned to not play with lava so much. But thankfully, chests seem to be a bit like manuscripts* in this game.

they don't burn

Gah I really want to play this now, anybody know a quick way to get £600?

You don't need £600 for a gaming rig.

Also, learned to not play with lava so much. But thankfully, chests seem to be a bit like manuscripts* in this game.

they don't burn

I am not so sure about this.

Mine caught fire, took them a while, but they did.

I figured out what I was doing wrong... somehow I managed to set the difficult to the highest level. Playing now on a lower level, and I even managed to start building a house.

Already had a fun small adventure. Near my house was a weird hole in the sea. And at the bottom I found a lot of green'ish rocks, a chest with things in it, and some fire-basket thingy.

Observe the little images I attached on the second page and the last one in the minecraft thread in the network gaming forum.

Baiscally, if you duplicate the head off to the empty space to the right of the head sides, you get the secondary head layer, which appears hovery outside the primary head.

I don't get it... I'm doing everything like you said, but it looks like it's ignoring everything I put in that area.... ;(

I don't get it... I'm doing everything like you said, but it looks like it's ignoring everything I put in that area.... ;(

Show me your files.

True, but I might have to spend that much due to space restraints, so a laptop may have to do the job...

I'm running it on a 2 year old laptop that cost £450. Just make sure to get discrete graphics.

robotminecraft1.png

You don't seem to have any transparency there and everything was on the background layer. Try the attached file.

post-10-13375603249835_thumb.png

Margaret Robertson did a talk at Playful today, presenting entirely with Minecraft instead of Powerpoint. It was pretty good, though the best line was "I was up until 4 last night mining stuff to put in my presentation" :)

Margaret Robertson did a talk at Playful today, presenting entirely with Minecraft instead of Powerpoint. It was pretty good, though the best line was "I was up until 4 last night mining stuff to put in my presentation" :)

Please tell me there's a video somewhere. . .

Holy god, I thought I'd give this a quick go offline yesterday, and about 5 hours later realised I was starving and really needed to pee. Then I thought "I'll just put these pork chops through the furnace first", and built a greenhouse in the side of a mountain, which took another 3 hours or so. :tup:

Holy god, I thought I'd give this a quick go offline yesterday, and about 5 hours later realised I was starving and really needed to pee. Then I thought "I'll just put these pork chops through the furnace first", and built a greenhouse in the side of a mountain, which took another 3 hours or so. :tup:

The pretty much described my Saturday. My lunch was at 15h, dinner at 21h, took a shower at 0h en went to bed around 3.5h. I only started at 10.5h

"I'll just do this, and then I'm done" has been my thought quite some times. And it usually resulted in another 2 hours.

I love the multiplayer stuff. The single player was annoying with all the dying, and no way to enjoy other people's creations.