JonCole

General Video Game Deals Thread

Damn, doesn't include Back to the Future, and I already own everything else from a Steam Sale.

Weren't they doing 50% off everything a couple days ago?

If they did, somebody didn't post about it... :deranged:

Oops. :(

Well, anything you want to buy, I'd hold off on anyway. Like, they put the Monkey Island series down to $10, so I assume other stuff will also be >50% off.

If at all possible, I recommend learning Norwegian and playing the original game, Dæn Rëjse Løngste Fjord, as Ragnar Tørnquist intended.

If at all possible, I recommend learning Norwegian and playing the original game, Dæn Rëjse Løngste Fjord, as Ragnar Tørnquist intended.

I've just gone and booked 10 week's worth of Norwegian lessons. Sure, it was expensive, and sure, none of my friends or family will be getting Christmas gifts this year, and yes, it'll mean I'm dangerously close to being evicted in the coldest Winter my country has seen in years, but I just know you wouldn't let me down. :tup:

I remember playing that with an old Norwegian dictionary when I was young. I couldn't get past the first word in the title. I might have to try it again now that I have had more experience with adventure games.

It's still weird to me that April and Ravn are Synnøve Svabø and Per Christian Ellefsen.

If anyone wants Prince of Persia Classic for free from PSN only, I have a code that came with my Forgotten Sands special edition.

It might only work for UK users, but it's worth a shot worldwide. It's the regular 12 alphanumerical code, but I don't want to try to see if it works for the U.S. because I don't want to waste the code.

If anyone wants Prince of Persia Classic for free from PSN only, I have a code that came with my Forgotten Sands special edition.

It might only work for UK users, but it's worth a shot worldwide. It's the regular 12 alphanumerical code, but I don't want to try to see if it works for the U.S. because I don't want to waste the code.

If you could, I'd love that man. Would be awesome :)

Huh. Is it any good?

I wonder how effective these microsoft sales are.

Yes.

I haven't played it on PC, but it's a fantastic game on 360. I can only assume it made the transition without losing too much of it's charm, and possibly gaining better controls.

Apparently they are going to be giving away a whole season of sam and max free to Playstation Plus subscribers sometime in december. I don't have any other details, heard it on a podcast.

Oops. :(

Well, anything you want to buy, I'd hold off on anyway. Like, they put the Monkey Island series down to $10, so I assume other stuff will also be >50% off.

No worries, I was only kidding.

20% off all games on D2D if you can type one word. Including Back to the Future.

290 games on sale at GoG until beginning of January.

Also they seem to be having a Christmas calendar thing going on. They just released a free game, Tyrian 2000 on 14th December.

So I caved in and bought from GoG Another World 15th Anniversary edition for $4.99.

Now I got all the sweet extras and I own the game twice. I seem to be buying a lot of games twice these days...

Alert! Steam Holiday Sale is here!

Super Meat Boy Bros for 3,50 etc.