Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Gmail invites

The collective invitation count of our group grows exponentially, does it not? Kinda funny.

This is the best viral marketing campaign ever.

Argh. Anyway... I just checked and saw I can give away 6 invitations. Just let me know.

I have just received 6 more, which anyone who wants one can have, so that's about 30 invites currently on offer on Thumbs. Looks like no-one has to go hungry for a Gmail account here.

Even though I have given at least four away, to Huz, AGA and some other people who escape my recolection :shifty: I still have six to give away....

Even though I have given at least four away, to Huz, AGA and some other people who escape my recolection :shifty: I still have six to give away....

You gave one to me, and I thank you for that. Even though I haven't actually started using gmail yet :shifty: Maybe I will... sometime

I also have six to give away, but I think the number of available of invitiations at this point outnumbers the number of people actually here.

I also have six to give away, but I think the number of available of invitiations at this point outnumbers the number of people actually here.

Trudat. I might as well make things ridiculous by adding that I now have four of my own invites to give away. See what you've done, Kingz! :sombrero:

PM one of the people who have them to spare, otherwise you'll get about 5 invites at once :P

Everytime I give some away they keep getting topped up to 6 again. I've decided to hoard them like the precious eggs that they are. They're mine I tell you! All mine!

Is anyone a member of orkut as well?

I'm curious what that exactly is.

and on Gmail:

I'm not allowed to invite others (at least for now..)

Jaap

For a long time I didn't have the need for a gmail account, but since I want to move from hotmail to something more usefull I'm in the market for a gmail invite.

Anyone still got one left? :)

slightly unrelated:

found on pvpforums.com

GMail. Let's examine this, shall we?

G = 7

M = 13

A = 1

I = 9

L = 12

7 + 13 + 1 + 9 + 12 = 42.

I think that explains it.

*wow*

did google know this? :)

Man, I bet that guy spends hours upon hours tabulating those scores for every word and brand he knows, then posting about it on internet forums claiming it "explains everything".