Ben X

'Time Gentlemen, Please!' from Size Five Games

These forum newbs sicken me.

You wanna be a little more clear about that? I reckon you're kidding, but I don't get the joke...

Edit: Man, I hope you weren't being sarcastic, otherwise this post was total fail.

Er, you may be in for a surprise.

Quick, edit your post before Toblix comes back!

You wanna be a little more clear about that? I reckon you're kidding, but I don't get the joke...

Oh, just a little joke. I'd be very surprised to find a toblix post that wasn't sarcastic in some manner -- the thought boggles the mind.

Oh, just a little joke. I'd be very surprised to find a toblix post that wasn't sarcastic in some manner -- the thought boggles the mind.

Oh no, another fail!

These forum newbs sicken me.

I notice TGP is getting some great reviews around the internet home pages. I hope this results in incrementing sales for you guys.

Also, I heard you probably wouldn't be doing any more adventure games.

Well...

FUCK YOU

Yeah, you know you want to stay out of Toblix's way when he breaks out one of Vinnie Connare's faces.

SCARY!

I notice TGP is getting some great reviews around the internet home pages. I hope this results in incrementing sales for you guys.

Also, I heard you probably wouldn't be doing any more adventure games.

Well...

FUCK YOU

Thanks for the good wishes, and as for the latter sentiment... well, just hold onto that 'probably' ;)

So the plan is: instead of writing a whole new adventure, I’m currently hard at work making a ‘Dan and Ben Episodes Engine’, which is being custom-built from the ground up (whatever that means, it sounds right) to make writing new adventures much much easier. We’re looking at doing shorter, cheaper, standalone jabs of entertainment – possibly just an hour or so’s gameplay to slot into that gap you’ve got on a weekday evening, the same sort of length as an episode of something on TV.

FUCK YES

Oooh, I was just coming here to post about that and you beat me to it!

Yep, I'm really happy and excited about it! Hopefully this will help us get a lot more exposure and buyer-confidence...

Heh... I just bought both recently before it was on Steam, but still haven't managed to play them.

Are they any good?

The price is low enough not to care that it's Steam.

Are they any good?

I don't know, do you like to have a good time?

As adventure games the puzzles are mostly average to good but where they really shine is in the writing. If you like games that make you laugh there's not many that are better than these.

As adventure games the puzzles are mostly average to good

And the rest are excellent, right?

I don't know, do you like to have a good time?

I hear games are a great way to do that.

Without it you wouldn't get the joke about the light switch and the background story concerning green slime.

Talking about BTDT, I'm stuck/stopped playing in USA England dimension thingy. And sort of hate Ben and Dan, damn wankers. What's wrong with setting a zombie on fire... sjeesh.