Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Side-bar: Korax. . .ever play Neverwinter Nights online?

Once or twice, a number of years ago.

More Professor Elemental.

NW_MNiivpTI

And I just named a Persian cat Marcus Aurelius, oh shit.

I might have to look more into Professor Elemental.

Most of Idle Thumbs UK (and Marek Bronstring) are spending a week in a Scottish castle.

They sent me this video.

ncyhAa1WDBE

I have a nasty feeling it won't be the last.

re: MEGA64 REBOOT

Hilarious "running" gag @ 0:24.

Edit:

I just realized that this is the wrong thread. :getmecoat

Hmmm....a Croatian kid, crying because he doesn't want to drink milk (mlijeko), he wants to drink beer (pivo)......

9-C5TE9FEB4

Interesting to see a Senator pick up the "There will be no middle class if this trend continues" line. I've read a few people talking about the evaporation of middle class wealth due to the banking/housing crisis, but no one at that level before.

:tup: Thunderpeel.

I'm still watching the speech and it's great, but I must at this junction point out that the frozen devil man / cardboard puppet behind the senator is scaring the shit out of me.

Cool :)

I'm about to..."adopt" a bike from the Green Action...it just needs a bit of work and some new parts and repairs....it feels like I'm rescuing a child from a life of drugs or something....don't know if this makes any sense...

Yeah :)

Bikes are often worth rescuing, even shit ones can be made into tidy single speed commuters.

I'm always tempted to get my bike back on the road, though I haven't ridden one for at least 5 years and I broke my arm on one too. Then I realise how bad it is to cycle in Manchester.

Wow. . .

That really is a Call of Duty multiplayer match. And that frightens and abhors me.