Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Yeah. You may actually understand the lyrics, what is even funnier.

yep, that's true. :)

and it's actually (probably) a good thing that others here don't. :D

Špela FTW! xDxD

I thought for sure the last dog's name was Mud-Butt, but it's Mudbud, which makes less sense. A dog in a children's movie named Mud-Butt would have been about the most amazing thing ever.

Am I the only one who based on this trailer think this movie propagands children to do a suicide(go on a race with pupies?). On the other hand, which movie doesn't?

Snow Buddies is nothing compared to Space Buddies. Trust me. I have a friend with which I will routinely drink and watch movies about animals doing people things. The top picks of all time have been MVP: Most Valuable Primate, and Karate Dog (starring Chevy Chase and John Voight!).

I think all Disney movies are propaganda for children to commit suicide.

and...

...The top picks of all time have been MVP: Most Valuable Primate, and Karate Dog (starring Chevy Chase and John Voight!).

Both of these made me snort my cornflakes out of my nose this morning. Thanks for that :tup:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_gemC1dgBY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_gemC1dgBY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

go through the rest of the dude's videos if you haven't already, there's great stuff.

btw, there's something called "The Mystery of Scoggins", also made by this dude (Graham Annable)...and it's on the Telltale Games site...seems there's going to be a Graham Annable inspired game...or maybe a collaboration.

check it out on this link

and also, the Telltale guys put one of Graham's videos up on their Youtube profile:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsKo3u7dsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsKo3u7dsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

EDIT: i made a thread about this in the "Gaming" section, if anyone's interested. link Edited by tm_drummer

Second that :tup:

His comics are also amazing. I'd seen a few some years back, but was absolutely sold by a strip that appered in an issue of Too Much Coffee Man showing a man at an outdoor cafe mooning shyly over a woman sat nearby, then getting insanely jealous when her boyfriend turns up. Graham is remarkably capable of expression with such simple characters :tup::tup:

Pearoasts:

YZ-bQ_9SyqI

mkUZFV8g0YE

L6RSD8m_QOQ

The top picks of all time have been MVP: Most Valuable Primate, and Karate Dog (starring Chevy Chase and John Voight!).

Sounds like these are something I'm going to have to seek out and have a beer to.

Both of these made me snort my cornflakes out of my nose this morning. Thanks for that :tup:

Goodness! I hope they were soggy enough so that your nasal passages are okay.

Well when I read Sleep's post, I was just thinking something like your post Synth, then when I read yours before my brain had formed my thought, it seemed perfect and caught me off guard, hence laughter :tup:

And Miffy's films are just funny anyway for having been made in the first place...I mean come on!... Karate dog:grin::tup::tup:

My nasal airways are now cleansed thanks, it was more milky than cornflakey :grin::eek: