Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Could you make it so the Chris Moyles' sackboy spontaneously bursts into flames too, please?

Please?! ;(

Man, Westwood just makes me want to scream whenever I see him.

You know when he got shot a few years back? That was him finally breaking out from underneath this protection racket some Brixton lads had him under for years. Fucking Lamer.

He's a fucking prick.

Thing is, his plebby persona is what's made him famous. But you can see hints of self-deprecation here and there, and he smirks at the stupid shit he comes out with quite often on camera.

I couldn't stand him for years, but - and I can't believe I'm about to type this - watching Pimp My Ride UK it was clear he knows exactly what he's doing, how and why. And that he's deliberately (re)presentin(g) as a total knobhead.

You may now ridicule me to the point I take my own life in shame. ;(:getmecoat

Time for a musical interlude, methinks:

Pw8sNoodIDk

Edited by Wrestlevania
Fixed my stupid cut and paste error for the video embed. Now, let's fucking ROCK!!!

Wrestlevania WHAT THE ****!? I found the URL buried deep within the code of Idle Forums and was utterly appalled at what I found! :(

Also, the URL in your post didn't work :P

You should use:

[YOUTUBE]Pw8sNoodIDk[/YOUTUBE]

and not the whole url

Sorry, I posted in haste - and shame - whilst really bogged down at work. I know it should just be the ID. ;(

Wrestlevania WHAT THE ****!? I found the URL buried deep within the code of Idle Forums and was utterly appalled at what I found! :(

Yeah, right--like you don't sing your own echoes! 64174001giw7nt7sheadban.gif

like you don't sing your own echoes!

I once knew a DJ in a club who did that, and lasted about two weeks. It was hilarious. At first we thought he had a little sound bite to throw into his set, but he was actually saying "DJ DAN, DAN, DAN DJ DAN" into the mic :deranged:

And from the stupendous to the embarassingly shambolic:

Hcg-QyDf8cA

Bloody stupid twunt. :(

:D:(:D:(:D:(:D:(

KOFFE! FOGGE!

I once knew a DJ in a club who did that, and lasted about two weeks. It was hilarious. At first we thought he had a little sound bite to throw into his set, but he was actually saying "DJ DAN, DAN, DAN DJ DAN" into the mic :deranged:

See? Clearly the hallmark of a class act. :yep:

For the record, no I do not sing my echos. Why? Because I'm not a ******.

Good find on the assumption song though. I've heard something like that before.

kittens inspired by kittens

FtX8nswnUKU

Sometimes I worry that the geniuses of my generation will never write a great symphony or invent the next great innovation in technology, because they're too busy making things like this:

sUcpML7KuKI

(I apologise if this has made the rounds before, but it's new to me.)

One for all you ravers--make some noize!!!

I love those videos. Reminds me of the late Volks Tavern in Brighton. And I don't just mean the music.

It fits so well, it makes me wonder if it's possible to make some gospel jungle.

Gosgle.

Jungspel.

Jospungle.

Hopefully I didn't miss this one earlier in the thread (like I am wont to do). It grosses me out.

crfGXmxJ1vM

Also as Chuck Jordan points out on Twitter, I wonder what the huge innovation in toilet paper in the 1880's was that they refer to...

Hopefully I didn't miss this one earlier in the thread (like I am wont to do). It grosses me out.

crfGXmxJ1vM

Also as Chuck Jordan points out on Twitter, I wonder what the huge innovation in toilet paper in the 1880's was that they refer to...

If you told me this was a commercial in Grand theft auto I'd believe you without a doubt. o.O

:blink:

That video was such an eye opener for me. I'm speechless.

One for all you ravers--make some noize!!!

5_JmXCNPs6Y

Awesome.

I've got the original version of Ra on vinyl, that tune cracks me up.

:wtf:

crfGXmxJ1vM

Why, when thinking about the "SUPER BONUS" Get a Grip, does my mind envisage it actually being an aid for severely constipated people..?

15091307.jpg

Some wicked moves and salutes to the crowd in this earlier instalment, too:

c-HgBrVLv5I

Big up your massive! (Or something.)