Sign in to follow this  
Twilo

Oh no...

"I always knew my first time would be on a beach!"

"... First time? :blink: "

"Oh my god, we're gonna be so HAPPY together!! I love you!""

"... Excuse me? :blink: "

HA HA HA

well that's become the norm now, hasn't it? the first minute there's footage to show there's a trailer out, or even before that. quite frankly I think it's come to the point where marketing seems downright desperate...

Hmm. Watching those trailers has confirmed two things. First, that I won't be going to see The Wedding Crashers. Second, that trailers are far more amusing with badly Photoshoped alternative heads :clap:...

My friend has seen the movie - he said it isn't that good. (I'm from LA, we get lots of free movie screenings) Some scenes were over the top and built for crass humor, but it at times, they take it way too far, playing in the realm of tastelessness. Anyhow, I trust his judgement.

Tasteless, yes, but parts of it are executed quite well, and there's one gag that is completely brilliant in its ridiculous payoff (not one of the offensive moments). Anyway, easily offended people should stay away, but it's pretty funny for what it is.

I have to ask; who is that guy in your avatar? He's probably that vaunted guy from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, but I'll lay on you that he could be the spitting cartoon image of Bruce Campbell.

I have to ask; who is that guy in your avatar? He's probably that vaunted guy from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, but I'll lay on you that he could be the spitting cartoon image of Bruce Campbell.

I thought it was Gaston.