Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Newborn Babies are Ugly

There's a show on TV right now about bunches of women giving birth. I don't wanna see that. Jesus Christ. Pregnancy isn't magical, and giving birth isn't a miracle. I don't want to see women groaning and moaning while popping a slimey little screaming head out from between her legs. That's sick. Between that, and really strong coffee, I now feel sick. And now the leading lady has been led off for stitches. Stitches? Where could she possibly need stitches? Good lord. Oh god.

When are people gonna start admitting that giving birth isn't magical, it's just a job that needs to be done and it's disgusting?!? Also, stop saying "she's so beautiful!" when you pick up your newborn baby. No she's not. She's ugly and bruised and covered in mucas and blood, and her face has just been crushed between your legs. Stop lying.

Wow, were you watching that and though "I totally need to tell the internet about that!!!"

Way to go, Rambelina

I didn't keep watching the TV show. I'm just talking about childbirth in general. It's fucking disgusting. Like periods. There's no miracle there either.

babies are supposed to be sweet and nice and fine and perfect to their parents, because otherwise they'll neglect or - even worse - eat them. a natural miracle from animals to humans. or so. dunno.

yeah yufster we'll see what you say at the birth of you first child... a lil razputin...

Firstly, I'd rather adopt.

Secondly, I'd still think it was ugly as sin.

I didn't keep watching the TV show. I'm just talking about childbirth in general. It's fucking disgusting. Like periods. There's no miracle there either.

You could say the same thing about sex.

You could say the same thing about sex.
Please elaborate. Only once have I had a disgusting sexual experience, and even that was a feeling I only got afterwards.

No jokes about morning sickness. :shifty:

I don't understand how the same thing could be said of sex. That it's disgusting?

Please elaborate. Only once have I had a disgusting sexual experience, and even that was a feeling I only got afterwards.

No jokes about morning sickness. :shifty:

Consider the mechanics. Exchange of bodily fluids.

I think that's wonderful and amazing.

Giving birth is just spitting some screaming little hungry bastard out from between your legs.

What's so amazing about it? It only even exists so that women can spit some screaming little hungry bastard out from between her legs.

I mean I guess you're just trying to be deliberately contrary or something, but I don't see how someone couldn't at least understand why people would find the creation of life to be something vaguely impressive...

I'm choosing a neutral stance on the topic of babies, but will say that those programs on tv are horrible. My mum always watches them. Glad that I got out of the house two years ago :)

Last year my neighbour asked me if I could edit and burn one of his homevideos on DVD. Naive and helpful as I am, I of course helped him out. Well, I think I don't need to explain what I saw when editing that video.

I'll never look at the neighbour's wife the same again. ;(

--Erwin

And he didn't tell you what was on it?! Man, that is rude and unthoughtful. Let's just push everyones genitals into people's faces. But hey, it's a birth, so isn't that wonderful? What could be wrong with that?

Last year my neighbour asked me if I could edit and burn one of his homevideos on DVD. Naive and helpful as I am, I of course helped him out. Well, I think I don't need to explain what I saw when editing that video.

I'll never look at the neighbour's wife the same again. ;(

--Erwin

Look on the bright side... at least he didnt have you burn the birth AND conception....