Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Xbox's J Allard revealed

This is fucking creepy as hell. What the fuck is going on here.

Man, his twat-ometer reading has rocketed off the scale; like he just performed his first "righteous hack".

Seriously though, is this the direction game-making computer scientists are heading?

Suddenly I feel like I'm on a ship and all the rats are jumping off.

What exactly are you guys are scared of?

I'm just frightened of bald men. Stay away from me, Trep.

No. Bill represents the Microsoft business as a whole, not just the Xbox brand. His geeky image is perfect for that.

Aw, man!

I want everything in Microsoft to have that 360 degree feeling though, yo! Like J Allard's earing.

I quite often move back and forth between bum clothes and hip stuff. I wear flannel with pride as I do this really stylish and queer sweater that I have.

AHAHAHAHAHA, so this generation designers (or at least frontmen) should go Matrix? Lots of shiny latex and bald? Where are his sunglasses?

I think he look spretty hip though. If it's his own decision I think he's become much more classy now. As opposed to his old self.

I bet he wanted to dress like that for a while but didn't have the guts/excuse to pull it off.

I wonder what the next generation's dresscode will be. Hippie? Star Trek? Who knows!

It's all latex and spandex. Half star treak/superhero costume, half Larry Wachowski's fetish fantasies.

I just think it's creepy as fuck not that he got a wardrobe change (which does make him seem like a poser but does not scare me) but that he actually appears to have de-aged at least 10 years. Clearly, very expensive plastic surgery was involved.