Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Psycho Store

Just about the toughest-looking garment you could wear outside and not be immediately arrested. That is, until you put the hood up and then bam! You're in jail, because this hoodie is tough. Tougher than the name "hoodie" would imply. At least they look tough. Inside, they are actually kinda warm and snuggly. It's like wearing a big hug all day. A big, tough, hug.
Bam. Raz's head. Right there, where you want it. Lookin' at you, all the time. Or looking at someone else, if that's where you put it. Or if you happen to be out of the room. Bam! I don't really say, "Bam!" like that much. Just when I'm looking at this sticker. Bam!

:clap::clap::clap:

I love Tim Schafer.

:clap::clap::clap:

Cool! Patches! Just like we wanted... and I can't wait until the pictures of some of the products are up!

Also, I love the 2-headed baby with the shopping bags... it's the most hilarious thing ever! :ratched:

Me? Please, unca Trep! Living in Finland, I can't order one for myself! ;( They probably don't ship here...

don't worry. on the customer registration bit, it has finland on the list. It also has Ireland. Excellent.

Trust you guys to ruin the big announcement surprise for me.

I'm not ordering them just yet. If they don't ship overseas and you want one I'll get one for you and ship it to you.
Oh, I love you! (((( Trep )))) :)

It's too bad that I pre-ordered the game so I won't be able to just buy the signed copy of the game (I don't have the money to buy the same game twice). I'll just buy a signed poster or something if they ever have them.

Trep, for some reason I associate your avatar with deadworm. It's getting a bit confusing as I keep thinking he's talking to himself. :shifty:

Trep, for some reason I associate your avatar with deadworm. It's getting a bit confusing as I keep thinking he's talking to himself. :shifty:

Yeah, for some reason me too. I keep reading the posts and being like "Hmmm, that doesn't really sound quite like deadworm...". It's bizarre how accustomed I am to just glancing at avatars and ignoring usernames.

Trep, for some reason I associate your avatar with deadworm.
So do I, in fact. But this will be solved quickly.

EDIT: Like this.

Browsing the shop (again), I just noticed that the t-shirts come from American Apparel, a sweatshop-free t-shirt manufacturer based in Los Angeles.

Man, just when I thought I couldn't love Tim/Double Fine/Psychonauts any more, or find anything more to love about him/them/it...

Browsing the shop (again), I just noticed that the t-shirts come from American Apparel, a sweatshop-free t-shirt manufacturer based in Los Angeles.

Man, just when I thought I couldn't love Tim/Double Fine/Psychonauts any more, or find anything more to love about him/them/it...

Yes, American Apparel are pretty much what Gap used to be in the 70s - a small company with a good heart.

Ah hey those guys... they print the panic shirts... and by extension they will print Idle Thumbs shirts if we ever make them (as thumbs shirts will probably appear in a subsection of some the panic store of some sort, after they build it up a bit more). That will be the day.

I just visited their Seattle retail store for the first time a couple of weekends ago. I wholeheartedly approve of the concept and mission, but have to admit I felt like a bit of a voyeur in the store. Between the humongous wallpapers of their models in various states of undress, and the covers of old Oui magazines with models in various states of nondress, I can honestly say I've never felt like more of a dirty old man while shopping for a t-shirt. :oldman:

:eek: Wow, that adds a whole new element of creepiness to the post. Well, since I can't be bothered to memorize what caption goes with what smiley goes with what longhand version, I'm leaving it there.

I hardly ever agreed with him, but I have no ill will toward Jim. Before I even knew him through the AG boards, I won an eBay auction of his for Toonstruck. I paid $1 (plus a few bucks shipping), and even though I've never been able to get it to run acceptably on any computer, I consider it a bargain. One of these days...

oooh

amazing.

ooh does this mean my Tim signed stuff is worth more money now?

Full throttle... in German.. for the mac...signed by 'Herr Schafer'

how much is that worth ;) thats gotta be rare ;)

New post on DFAN, but it's not the announcement yet. You can see the DF staff posing with their copies of the game, though. That has to be a good feeling.

You can get their names from the names of the jpegs. I wonder which Erik that is. Also, it's nice to finally see Raz. I wonder where Nathan was.

oooh

amazing.

VOLLGAS!!

:erm::woohoo:

Whoever it was who posted in one Psychonauts thread or another that the announcement might be a soundtrack, by the way, was partly correct. I guess that's what makes the announcement to pants-craptacular--the range of items at the store.

:eek: Wow, that adds a whole new element of creepiness to the post. Well, since I can't be bothered to memorize what caption goes with what smiley goes with what longhand version, I'm leaving it there.

How creepy of you. ;(

oooh

amazing.

Hmmm, maybe you should wait until after Tim dies.

:eek:

You can get their names from the names of the jpegs. I wonder which Erik that is. Also, it's nice to finally see Raz. I wonder where Nathan was.

Those pics were taken with a Nikon E5200. :buyme: