Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Psycho Store

oooh

amazing.

ooh does this mean my Tim signed stuff is worth more money now?

Full throttle... in German.. for the mac...signed by 'Herr Schafer'

how much is that worth ;) thats gotta be rare ;)

My copy of DOTT has Dave Grossman's named crossed out, and is signed "By Tim Schafer, and noone else"

Any links to things that aren't supposed to exist yet have been removed at the request of Double Fine until the store is formally announced. With it still under construction they don't want people poking around. Makes sense, so lets be nice and honor their request. Don't post more links to it in the forums until it's open please. Thanks.

Actually, let's just make this easy...

Any links to things that aren't supposed to exist yet have been removed at the request of Double Fine until the store is formally announced. With it still under construction they don't want people poking around. Makes sense, so lets be nice and honor their request. Don't post more links to it in the forums until it's open please. Thanks.

You should respond to the request email asking about...that thing.

:cens0red:

I killed the thread for the time being but I'll bring it back after the announcement. Sorry. We got a very kind letter from Double Fine asking us to remove the link as soon as humanly possible.

It will return shortly.

Don't post links to the DF store for the time being.

Dude, I got the same thing. I'll take my part of the blame for putting it up on Tim Fandango, but I can't take the credit for discovering it. I'll be paying for it shortly, no less. Tim just told me that killer bees are on their way...*

I feel really bad. :\

*Has anyone seen that MST3K episode with the killer bees? Great stuff.

What Moos and I really have to worry about is the massive throngs of people who were sent there from Tim Fandango...

What?

The link is still up at the mojo discussion thread...

Which thread? url please. I couldn't find it.

What Moos and I really have to worry about is the massive throngs of people who were sent there from Tim Fandango...

What?

:pan:

;)

*Has anyone seen that MST3K episode with the killer bees? Great stuff.

Why that one hasn't been released on DVD yet is beyond me.

And YOU need to start eating healthily.

I WAS eating healthily, then I got sent to the US. In particular a part where the most interesting thing to do in the little free time you have, is eat out on expenses :P

(Sorry for off topic post but... whatever)

Um, no. You DIDN'T have to do that. Next time you eat out on expenses be freaking conscientious! Order a Perrier water with a lemon wedge with your triple layer cheeseburger and fries, you tool!!! :buyme:

Yes.

Such nice merchandise :)

I guess this is one of the values of owning the IP to your game instead of the publisher snapping it up.

taking international orders too.

Eeeexcellent.

1 hoody

1 signed game

1 floaty pen

I'll probably be back for more.

All the pics are up?

Well, all the pics save for the ones I was particularly interested in seeing. :shifty: