Spaff

Giveaway 2005: Who dunnit?

Uh... Mrs. Peacock did it with the lead piping in the library. I'm absolutely certain of it this time!

I think it's painfully obvious that it's, uh...I dunno...white, lead piping, library? Oh yeah, that's it.

Right, that's it, I'm getting aggressive, and territorial. For instance, I am beginning to pee everywhere like crazy.

Uh... Mrs. Peacock did it with the lead piping in the library. I'm absolutely certain of it this time!

I think you are right :yep: That is what the spreadsheet that I made points to also. But you beat me to the answer. Congrats :grin:

Man, I wish I'd paid attention in whichever class it was in school that must have at some point taught us something that had anything to do with spreadsheets.

Hang on, wait. You made SPREADSHEETS? Oh, we are merely SCRATCHING THE SURFACE of the underhand tactics being used by forumers.

Man, I wish I'd paid attention in whichever class it was in school that must have at some point taught us something that had anything to do with spreadsheets.

Hang on, wait. You made SPREADSHEETS? Oh, we are merely SCRATCHING THE SURFACE of the underhand tactics being used by forumers.

I play lots of Fantasy NBA. To win you need to see which players are hot and which are not. So stats is my middle name.

My middle name is James.

I guess that doesn't carry the same connotations of being great at spreadsheets as 'Stats' does.

Mrs. Peacock

...Killed them With the....

Lead Piping

...In the...

Dining Room

I think you are right :yep: That is what the spreadsheet that I made points to also. But you beat me to the answer. Congrats :grin:

Don't celebrate yet.

Because you are way wrong.

I know the answer!

GAME OVER.

There has been a winner.

Sorry for not updating, the world of warcraft European beta kinda stole my life.

so who has won and who was the dirty murderer? So many people came oh so close this round, and in fact a few people guessed correctly. But the first person to get it right was Mister R Lacey correclty guessing that Professor Plum was spilling blood all over his nice lead piping and a copy of the daikatana strategy guide in the library.

Professor Plum

Lead Piping

Library

Let me know if you want the prizes dude, if not we can start all over again.

I hope you enjoyed the game.... new giveaways coming soon. :)

Spaff.

That's funny. I had Professor Plum in my first attempt, and I've always got '0 correct' in my PM box :shifty::erm:

--Erwin

When I sayed Duncan was correct, he had:

Mrs. Peacock did it with the lead piping in the library. I excluded Plum because of you switching in the second round :) And all the others were excluded to, so it could only be Mrs. Peacock. So now that explains it. :yep:

See Mattsie I was right :hah:

That's funny. I had Professor Plum in my first attempt, and I've always got '0 correct' in my PM box

I think the same thing happened to Baconian and possibly MetalMickey too, by the looks of it.

* VOID GAME! * :D