Kolzig

It has been confirmed. EA is the Devil.

http://www.forbes.com/business/feeds/ap/2004/12/20/ap1720133.html

EA Buys Ubisoft Stake

Electronic Arts today announced that it has purchased a 20% stake in French game company Ubisoft, for an unannounced amount of money. The purchase is subject to anti-trust clearance from the U.S. government. It seems unlikely that EA will stop at owning 19.9 percent though, so expect to see a full takeover before too long. Ubisoft is responsible for games like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and the Splinter Cell series.

God damn EA, I fucking hate that company.

TASTY FUCKING BACON!! :mrt::mrt::mrt:

Ubisoft was the one big corp that I actually feel sympathetic to because of what they didi in the past and what they're still doing now. FUCK it :finger::bomb:

"It has been confirmed. EA is the Devil."

When was that up for grabs?

We started taking applications after I retired last year.

I of course look forward to the Ubisoft buyout, followed by a raft of badly thought-out sequels, and then their closure by EA (who will of course retain all the licences). Good bye Westwood/Origin/Bullfrog, hello Ubisoft...

Great, there's another great company to scratch off the list of ones I'd like to work. I wonder if I need to scratch Red Storm off too. Fucking hell, they're just a few hours away too.

My review of EA's latest piece of shit RTS is NOT going to be good.

It's the Apocalypse of Gaming... Soon the gaming market will be ruled by companies that only care that a game sells, not that it's good or even popular... :shifty:

If EA does take over Ubisoft, BG&E 2 will suck big time... Heck, POP2 sucks and EA from what I've heard and EA doesn't even own it yet...

Did I mentioned we're doomed? :bomb:

Great, there's another great company to scratch off the list of ones I'd like to work. I wonder if I need to scratch Red Storm off too. Fucking hell, they're just a few hours away too.

My review of EA's latest piece of shit RTS is NOT going to be good.

Are you planning on reviewing Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth?

I was seriously considering getting that game. Is the review not going to be good because you don't like EA or because you don't like the game, or both?

Are you planning on reviewing Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth?

I was seriously considering getting that game. Is the review not going to be good because you don't like EA or because you don't like the game, or both?

Yeah, I'm writing it as we speak. It's not going to get a higher score than GameSpot or IGN gave it, and it will be more editorial/journalistic in nature than those reviews - or that's what I'm going for. I don't really know how it will turn out. It's not a bad game, but I'm glad I got it free.

I hope EA burns itself out on this sport franchise accumulation.

A nice Christmas wish, but I doubt they will.

--Erwin

A nice Christmas wish, but I doubt they will.

Yeah. They've got enough cash on hand to buy quite a few other major sports licenses.

:frusty:

Yeah. They've got enough cash on hand to buy quite a few other major sports licenses.

:frusty:

And their gold-chest grows with every deal they make too.

--Erwin