melmer

Playstation Experience is live (Uncharted 4, other video games, maybe even the last guardian... Lol nope)

Uncharted 4 Starting the keynote thing at the Playstation experience thing. I think we're getting gameplay :tup:

Watch on twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/playstation

I thiiiiiink your'll be able to view in through some events app on the PS4? Don't quote me on this. I'm going to boot up and have a gander now... Nope, I'm a big fat liar

Someone's done all the hard work over on Gaf: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=946021

Keep your pants on. Jeez. Don't you know I have to edit all my post at least 4 times before they're ready for human consumption ;) and even then there may still be side-effects

That looked incrediballs! Even the part when Drake fell through the game world :)

I seriously expected there to be an "it was live footage all along!" twist at the end, but then it never happened, so I guess they just left that in their canned footage?

Hopin' for Persona 5.

To be honest, the Uncharted 4 gameplay didn't blow me away. Looked like more of the same albeit with prettier graphics, which I guess is totally fine for some.

I don't care about Uncharted but there's been a lot of strong stuff in this presentation. Street Fighter! Shovel Knight (again)! Gang Beasts! Fucking YAKUZA!

Oh, and free games!

I just screamed so much when they announced Day of the Tentacle they checked on me to see what was going on....  ;(

I just screamed so much when they announced Day of the Tentacle they checked on me to see what was going on....  ;(

Whaaaaaaaaaaat???!!!!!!!

Double Fine's doing Day of the Tentacle Special Edition.

FF7 \o/ with original graphicsssss WAT?

I loved the part where the guy said you can switch between new and old graphics. It looked pretty fucking old to me? It wasn't even in wide screen.

FF7 \o/ with original graphicsssss WAT?

I loved the part where the guy said you can switch between new and old graphics. It looked pretty fucking old to me? It wasn't even in wide screen.

That's not what he said, he said they were upscaled versions of the original graphics.

Free games from EA? Ok

Need For Speed Most Wanted on Vita

Mirror's Edge on PS3

PvZ Garden Warfare for PS4

Free until PS Experience ends.

Link to PvS on PS4 for EU

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/cid=EP0006-CUSA00485_00-PVZGWPS400000000

You can find the others yourself

US Links -

PVZ

NFS: MW

Mirror's Edge

Whaaaaaaaaaaat???!!!!!!!

Yes, my "squee" of joy attracted someone to check on me....

So are they just porting the PC port of FF7 to the PS4 or what? Doesn't it even have "cheevos" and everything?

That's not what he said, he said they were upscaled versions of the original graphics.

Oops sorry, I was feasting on KFC at the time and wasn't really paying attention. It's not really what the fans have been craving though, they might as well not have bothered

Planet side 2 beta sign up

https://www.planetside2.com/ps2onps4

Yes, my "squee" of joy attracted someone to check on me....

It's funny that for the second time the most exciting part of a "next gen" console press conference has been an old adventure game remake. 

I only watched Uncharted 4 stuff. If they add 2 more games I'd like to play I will by a PS4. Uncharted 4 looked more like the same, which I enjoyed for 75%. One major difference I noticed with the short gameplay footage was a more open fighting zone and being able to continue without killing everybody.

Every other Youtube, Facebook, and Playstation blog comment seems to be really annoyed that this game is going to run at 30 fps. What is up with these people that care so fucking much about everything hitting 60 fps and up?

Every other Youtube, Facebook, and Playstation blog comment seems to be really annoyed that this game is going to run at 30 fps. What is up with these people that care so fucking much about everything hitting 60 fps and up?

I dunno. I think it matters to the point of reasonable complaint for games that require intense precision like FPS and racing games, but third-person shooters or action/adventure games certainly don't NEED it. I mean, I think 60fps would probably improve most games because reducing input lag is almost universally valuable, but I can't imagine that I'd really feel much of a difference in Uncharted.

I guess I have just never felt I benefited from 60 fps, so I don't see the point of getting mad about it. I don't play FPS or racing games ever though. I suppose it's fine if 60fps exists, but almost my whole life games have ran around 30 so I don't really see it more than a box that gets ticked for people to complain.