N1njaSquirrel

Idle Santa 2014

I don't see any reason to wait to open, personally, but that's up to you I guess. UPS wants an arm and a leg to get a package there by Christmas at this point, so I sent it off today but it won't arrive until a week from Monday. I'm glad I'm on the only one running late. I've also been having arguments with Fed Ex trying to deliver a package for me, which I assume is my incoming gift. If they can't figure out where the apartment office is, I'll probably have to drive to the distribution center to pick it up on Saturday.

yeah I think its probably fine to open them, just be sure to post pics here. Ontrac has apparently had a lot of trouble delivering the one for me, I think I worked out how to get them to do it though. I havent' sent mine out yet because I'm waiting for another thing I wanted to send.

I sent mine today! I planned to open mine as soon as i got it too!

I'm sorry if my present takes too long! It's not that far abroad, but i'll be amazed if it arrives before xmas!

I got mine today!!!! It took a while because it was being delivered via ontrac and they are really bad at delivering to my office, Idk why amazon uses them, but I ended up working it out.

It looks like its a book...

ibxOAKuWeSAVoq.png

Theres a note:

iNAJU7sD7zodP.png

Oooohhh wait, is it???

Holy shit yesssssss I have wanted this for so long but it was out of stock on amazon forever. 

ijzhrCLbuFZqz.png

Thanks so much!!!!!!! Oh man I can't wait to read through it. I love this game and this has a ton of concept art and character info and promotional renders that never got released. The world and art and stuff of bayonetta is so crazy and cool.

Heres a few other pics:

http://i.minus.com/i3EahdL6tBwFe.png

http://i.minus.com/ibzgjbYElJKmjK.png

Thanks Jon!!! (I don't actually know your forums name, but I figure its gotta be someone else that hangs out on IRC to see me yapping about bayonetta)

Man, weird that Amazon decided to FORCE MY NAME onto the gift! I said to do no such thing. Stupid Amazon! :( :(

So happy you're happy with it! I was afraid you'd either already have it or weren't into the art of the game, but hooray! :D

S E N T as of this morning, via USPS. Here's hoping it gets there soon! I'm sorry, Secret Santee, for being late! 

Man, weird that Amazon decided to FORCE MY NAME onto the gift! I said to do no such thing. Stupid Amazon! :( :(

So happy you're happy with it! I was afraid you'd either already have it or weren't into the art of the game, but hooray! :D

ah yeah that is weird. Thanks! I'm not sure if we were supposed to reveal who we were with the gift or not, I've done that in the past with other santas secret

Oh I revealed who I was in my grotesquely-scrawled Xmas Gift Poem.

Hmm, so a package came in from Norway yesterday, pictures incoming this weekend, but then that really makes me wonder what the FedEx package is.

Oh I revealed who I was in my grotesquely-scrawled Xmas Gift Poem.

The card attached to mine does the same. I figured the secret part is the most relevant to the time before you get the gift.

cokes opened his gift which is making me want to open mine but I WILL NOT RELENT (well I'll probably open it on the 23rd, as I'll be working the 24th and then flying out after that to New Orleans and I'd rather not bring something to open on the 25th, but at that point why don't i just open it now i guess it's not like it really matters)

cokes opened his gift which is making me want to open mine but I WILL NOT RELENT (well I'll probably open it on the 23rd, as I'll be working the 24th and then flying out after that to New Orleans and I'd rather not bring something to open on the 25th, but at that point why don't i just open it now i guess it's not like it really matters)

Give in to peer pressure. The cool kids are doing it!

OKAY I DID IT!

20141219_231837.jpg

OKAY I DID THAT!

20141219_231954.jpg

O:

Awesome! Thanks prettyunsmart, you're not that unsmart after all! I've been perpetually annoyed at the lack of The Simpsons on Netflix or Amazon Prime (because I don't want to use Hulu with ads because that's butt), and this solves that problem well enough. Hurray!

Now I'm obligated to finally watch more than a few episodes of this show! And uh get a TV... I guess?

Oh man, season 4 contains some of the very best material of the show. I'm jealous that you're getting to experience it for the first time.

All right, if we're doing pre-Christmas openings, here are my excellent Finnish presents:

Sweet cards (I particularly like the owls):

J8ungWA.jpg?1

Hopefully not accurate view of Finnish cities on interesting novel cover:

4YaHbku.jpg?1

Curious comic book - actual book of comics à la Garfield:

ldGskq7.jpg?1

Example of a comic within:

7Ljxr5G.jpg?1

And finally, a bag of (possibly traditional?) Finnish sweets - open because I already tried one (it was weird):

wqMjJlW.jpg?1

I just got a package in the mail! I'm gonna put it under the treeeeee.

(even though I know what it is 'cause it's on the shipping label)

(I dunno who sent it though)

Oh boy look what came in the mail!

Nq20doT.jpg

Open:

YDp8DRi.jpg

What was written inside:

B60RPqd.jpg

1eU30ra.jpg

What was inside:

5nc3UW5.jpg

This is super awesome and cool! I'm looking forward to watching/reading them! Thanks a ton Gwardinen!

(I dunno who sent it though)

(I do)

Edit: Put the longer pictures in spoiler tags so as to not take up the whole page! I am bad at pictures and sizing them and all that crap!

I managed to send my present before I received one. I count that as a win. Sorry.

My package came on my birthday!

Also: I feel bad because the package I sent out is incredibly impersonal...I didn't even attach a card or wrap it due to forgetfulness and an envelope shortage. I hope it's cool!

Also: I feel bad because the package I sent out is incredibly impersonal...I didn't even attach a card or wrap it due to forgetfulness and an envelope shortage. I hope it's cool!

I feel bad for similar reasons. But everyone just said "send something you think is cool" so I did, even though I may be the only person in the world who actually thinks it's cool. ):

I'm getting worried about mine, because Canada Post tracking says the carrier attempted delivery five days ago and nobody's gone to the post office to retrieve the package.

I'm getting worried about mine, because Canada Post tracking says the carrier attempted delivery five days ago and nobody's gone to the post office to retrieve the package.

I'm on it!