N1njaSquirrel

Idle Santa 2014

Oh my god you outed the fact that I had to have Amazon ship and wrap it! I am internet shamed in front of all these better Santas.

I was out of the country, people! I had no choice! Stop judging me.

Don't worry, I did it too. I feel no regret!!

In fairness, weren't you in the middle of having a baby or whatever?

In fairness, weren't you in the middle of having a baby or whatever?

This is true!

I received mine, but won't be able to post a photo till tomorrow night at the earliest. Sorry!

Yay, Norwegian candy!

WP_20141224_001_zps816324b8.jpg

My wife actually has some Norwegian roots, so I'm gonna take this stuff along to the Christmas party. Thanks, mysterious Santa.

I got a set of Copic Markers! Like this:

xnz1uLD.jpg

I've always wanted to try these, but they're ludicrously expensive. A huge thanks, Blambo!

Merry Christmas!

I'm not actually home right now so I can't post pictures but I got a cool set of space/california paraphernalia and a sweet board for fiddling around on. I'll post my finished project when I find the schematic. Awesome, nerdy Santa (god I'm sorry I don't know your username)!

coaxmetal knows what I like. Thanks coaxmetal!

(Sorry to take forever to upload, this actually turned up on the 23rd)

post-5965-0-10637300-1419635687_thumb.jp

Also, I *think* mine has shipped, but I never got a confirmation, so I followed up today to be sure.

Ha ha, yeah, I've actually got one of JKO's PnC pieces on the wall too, they're gorgeous.

I got a super mysterious package yesterday! What's in it?!

post-33601-0-34335200-1420042885_thumb.jpg

A bunch of pirate stuff from 826 Valencia! This is a really rad gift, in multiple ways. It's good to know my gift supports an awesome organization doing good things. Plus its a bunch of cool pirate loot. I have no idea if there are rules for the little dice game wit the skull and compass, but I really want to know.

Thanks super secret santa!

I checked on the package I sent out, tracking still shows it in transit, but it was going international so that's not a terrible surprise.  I was really hoping it would get there this week. 

I got home from travelling to visit family yesterday and found a package waiting for me!

Bgsuwut.jpg

When I opened it up, I found a note!

ILHzmQq.jpg

Also, sci-fi pulps!

zjaV3om.jpg

Thanks to my secret santa, who will remain nameless since I wasn't sure if he wanted his real name posted on the forums, and whose username I don't actually know. Super cool, cool gift!

TzMXoT9l.jpg

HD72pB2l.jpg

OMG! I got my package! I don't know when it arrived, but I hadn't actually checked the post box since the baby was born, so it's probably been sitting there since after christmas? Anyway, it was full of cool stuff. Can't wait to read that book! And eat that chocolate!

I have no idea who this is from, I guess I don't actually know people's real names at ALL! 

Also, there's.. a dagger of some sorts included. I have zero idea what that is!  :devil:

Tracking information says that my package arrived at RubixsQube's place. Any word?

Oh shit

I am like, away forever and ever and ever for christmas and new years and a big conference, so I won't be back in town until like, January 10th. I'll ask a roommate, but I'm confident that the tiny town package delivery went smoothly. Sorry, it's a little annoying! I am looking forward to opening it, well into 2015.