Sign in to follow this  
voxn

emote me

That's a fair point. He is the exception, though. I mean take a good long look at anyone else and tell me they have the right.

That's a fair point. He is the exception, though. I mean take a good long look at anyone else and tell me they have the right.

k1VrtH0.jpg

Tiny dogs are the literal worst invention mankind has ever produced.

photo-thumb-9067.jpg?_r=1406674221

sorry, but the posting standards in this thread were already below the level of avatar quoting

but seriously folks I want to replace these:  -_-  :wacko:  ^_^  :P:o  default emotes, not the myriad weird ones xVBMjDU.png

are mine bad?? I honestly didn't expect overwhelming dismissal

I legitimately hate legit emoticons. I was not joking when I said that. I think they're obnoxious and they annoy the hell out of me.

I don't mind the wacky emoticons this forum has because they're rarely used and when they are, it's not to replace what is already perfectly functional.

Outside of that context, yours look better.

I generally think tiny dogs are cute, but I also feel bad for them because they almost inevitably succumb to serious congenital health problems as a result of being bred to be cute and not to be functional organisms. Pugs are the worst.

Tiny dogs still worse. A lot of man hours, a LOT of man hours went into breeding those dogs as they are now, and not only are they annoying, they are, as tegan pointed out, riddled with health issues. So they didn't even do it right. Be better off starting from scratch and just genetically engineering tiny dogs that actually work right (and never, ever bark), and letting the current breeds die off. Is that cruel? YES. I am cruel. I hate them.

Those dumb rubber sandal shoe things? Probably a couple hours, at most.

(Disclaimer: I do not actually support tiny dog genocide.)

:spiraldy:

I love the emoticons in this forum. It's just a shame I'll never know the context to correctly use them.

:bac0n: especially this one.

but seriously folks I want to replace these:  -_-  :wacko:  ^_^  :P:o  default emotes, not the myriad weird ones xVBMjDU.png

are mine bad?? I honestly didn't expect overwhelming dismissal

I think like Twig said, the problem's not so much with your emoticons as with emoticons in general. Which is why the emoticons on the forums are the garbage default ones and ridiculously specific/bizarre ones (and the weird alien thumbs because of course). We're not going to use a picture to describe how we feel when we can just describe how we feel.

:rubik:

Actually, I've changed my mind. If it kills that monstrosity, we should replace the emoticons or ban them or ANYTHING JUST KILL IT

Actually, I've changed my mind. If it kills that monstrosity, we should replace the emoticons or ban them or ANYTHING JUST KILL IT

What emotion is even supposed to be communicated by a smurf cosplaying as a rubik's cube?

His name is Rubik. Show some respect.

:oldman:  :cens0r:  :wtf:  :wtz:  :gaming:  :stan:  :campbell:  :reggie:  :colbert:  :molyneuxcrown:  :miyamoto:  :legalese:  :neiiin:  :hypnotoad:  :waluigi:  :hitler:  :manny:  :pwned:  :broken:

...Seriously, how could anyone dislike these?

His name is Rubik. Show some respect.

Ok but you didn't answer my question

Ok but you didn't answer my question

Can't you tell just from Ben X's reaction to it? Here, let's see it again:

I got a new avatar

Dammit shammack, you even combined it with my hatred of early Christmas avatars! Cruelly perceptive...

(The reason I hate that smiley so much is because someone had it in their avatar for years with the little caption "Hello my name is Rubik", which I found infuriatingly extravagant, especially combined with the horrible character design.)