ysbreker

Games giveaway

Or just don't post the keys in the open and ask people to PM or something. I mean, you might still be attacked by people like Hoodie Person over here, but at least you'll be able to tell the wheat from the chaff from the people who actually post here.

Is that actually a Windows 98 key?

Yeah he PM'd me before posting in this thread with "hi please code please please" or something equally weird. Despite the fact that I don't ask for PMs and I just posted the codes straight up...

Tycho: I used to do that but literally only one person ever PM'd me. So I stopped caring. ):

I dunno, seems better than lurking. Which plenty of folks probably are. Whatever, he's not causing any trouble yet.

With the new Humble Bundle, I have extra keys for Binding of Isaac and Grimrock. I feel somewhat guilty since I probably won't play the other games at least anytime soon, but on the other hand I know BoI and GR are great so ENJOY IT YOU DAMNED DEADBEATS

Also all but $1 of all my Humble Bundle orders goes to charity so I guess I should make the devs get as many more purchases as they can.

I, ah, have a couple of Steamcodez for the nearly Thumblematically-titled DogFighter. It's currently 75% off in the Winter Sale for a single copy or a four pack, but 100% off to any lucky / curious / game hoarding reader that fancies a well legit copy for nowt.

freekey.jpg

Let me know if anyone wants to exchange gifts. I don't especially care about the community badge, but I'd be glad to participate.

Sorry, maybe not appropriate in this thread, but does someone want to trade me Dark Souls? It's not available in my region :(

Also, I have these Steam gifts if anyone wants:

Ben There Dan That / Time Gentlemen Please Bundle, Monkey Island SE Bundle, Dota 2, Half-Life, HL2 EP1, Puzzle Agent.

I bought Thirty Flights of Loving to gift friends (I allotted $20 to buy copies if it ever went on sale). I have some extra.

I've also still got two Dota 2 invites.

Thirty Flights of Loving

I'd be happy to receive TFoL, if you still have a copy.

Sorry, maybe not appropriate in this thread, but does someone want to trade me Dark Souls? It's not available in my region :(

Yeah, Namco sucks when it comes to region. They even go the extra mile to make different versions of the UK and the rest of Europe.

Does gifting from an other region work? If it does I could front you the 26,79 euros it costs right now (you missed the 50% off sale earlier this week). Also, aren't you in that very cheap EU region? Maybe we could trade some games that you pick up for me at an additional % discount (for me).

Yeah, Namco sucks when it comes to region. They even go the extra mile to make different versions of the UK and the rest of Europe.

Does gifting from an other region work? If it does I could front you the 26,79 euros it costs right now (you missed the 50% off sale earlier this week). Also, aren't you in that very cheap EU region? Maybe we could trade some games that you pick up for me at an additional % discount (for me).

Gifting from another region should work. The guy who traded me Far Cry 3, RAGE and stuff for Max Head was probably in that cheap region (which doesn't include any of EU AFAIK, or does it?). I'm not, though.

There's a vote for Dark Souls to be 50% off so maybe lets wait for the result of that vote. Would be great if you could get it for me and I can get you something else for about the same value?

I've been checking http://www.steamregionalprices.com/ EU region 2 is rarely ever cheaper, usually the same price. But there's some other steam region locking going on? Because Dark Souls is available for EU region 2 (?cc=pl and ?cc=cz give results). ee, lt, and bg don't have Dark Souls, but I thought they were region 2.

Anyway, I'll wait for the vote

Oh, I guess I am in that region then. I didn't actually know it was cheaper. I thought you meant like Russia and whatever else is in the really cheap region. I do see Deus Ex HR for example being as cheap as in IT instead of as expensive as in NL.