ysbreker

Games giveaway

Does anyone have a coupon/copy of half life and or half life 2 and the episodes? My son is desperate for them but I'm not paying top dollar as they seem to regularly be on sale*

Thanking you dudes

*and I'm skint

Miffy you Canadian educational loveboat! We are still Steam buddies 'tis true.

Thanks to Nappi, Isaac has Half life 2, so it would just be episode 1 he needs.

I'll message you on Steam when I next see you online.

Cheers my man

Also, Justin, thanks for the link, I'll check that out after he's played the real deal, I want him to have the half life experience first :D

I have Half-Life 1 if you want that as well.

I have some extra Humble Bundle codes, if anyone wants them:

FEAR 3

Batman: Arkham City GOTY

FEAR

Batman: Arkham Origins DLC

Nappi, Erkki, Miffy. I have a copy of Age of Empires II HD if any of you guys want it.

My eldest son bought the four pack with his birthday money and we have one copy spare to payback the half life love.

Let me know via Steam or message on here.

Ok so I bought the Humble Bundle but I don't actually want of the additional games that were released and they'll just clutter up my already ridiculous library of games I'll never touch. So here's what I've got and what I want from you in response so you can receive a fantastic prize (which I don't want anyway, how truly altruistic of me): 

Sanctum: Collection - PM/write in this thread what your earliest memory is

Orcs Must Die: GOTY Edition - PM/write in this thread what your favourite holiday destination is

Cities in Motion 2 - PM/write in this thread your most interesting talent/hobby

First person to do either one wins and gets the Steam code. I know these games aren't brilliant, but I might as well give them to someone who wants them. 

My favorite holiday destination is Hell Chicago because I got no money to go anywheres.

Can I has Orcz game plz?

Cities in Motion 2 - PM/write in this thread your most interesting talent/hobby

My most interesting talent/hobby is probably doing GIS... stuff. Geographic Information Systems, creating graphical representations of geographic information... I had a summer job doing it for a government department, and since then it's something I like to mess around with sometimes for no real reason other than it's kind of fun and interesting. (I miss having access to top-quality software and government datasets...)

So might I possibly have "Cities in Motion 2"?

I have Hitman: Blood Money for Steam for one lucky forum regular!

The Blood Money's all spent!

Since I pre-order Retro City Rampage, they just gave an extra Steam Code as a thank you. Does anybody want it?

I've got a spare Crusader Kings II STEAM key for the unlikely thumb who doesn't already have it? PM/write to fabricate a claim for the game.

And some humble bundle gifts which I'd copy and pasted into 'Google keep' but forgot to note the game they referred to (doh); All gone

And since these aren't the sort of games someone is going to PM me for;

H579L-YTX6D-27L9M -- A Valley without Wind 1 & 2 (Steam)

GQQDM-IMPJK-GPE58 -- Puzzler World (STEAM)

HUNDQ-921BL-U526M-HUPRI-IBLSQ -- Battlegroup (Desura)

GR7VH-68QL0-5CD6D -- Doc Clock (Steam)

H43Q8-QTXDH-700JN -- Shattered Haven (STEAM)

I took the first Humble Bundle one, thanks Cigol! It turned out to be Scribblenauts Unlimited, which thankfully I didn't have and so was not wasted! Are all those codes from the WB Games Bundle, then? If so, the others will be some of these, right?

Batman: Arkham Asylum — Game of the Year Edition           F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin     F.E.A.R. 3     Lord of the Rings: War in the North     Lock_icon.gifBatman: Arkham City — Game of the Year Edition     Lock_icon.gifF.E.A.R.     Lock_icon.gifMortal Kombat Arcade Kollection     Lock_icon.gifGuardians of Middle Earth + DLC     Lock_icon.gifLord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack     Lock_icon.gifGotham City Impostors: Professional Kit     Lock_icon.gifThe Millennium Skins Pack for Batman: Arkham Origins

Could be yeah. I guess one of them will be Batman Arkham Asylum - since I know I had that at the time.

how does this giveaway thing work? I'm new to the site and got refered here by some user who.... is not very good at explaining (maybe, or it's just me)

Hey Azkat, this is just an informal thread where regular forumites gift games to each other. As you're brand new, some people may want to get to know you before gifting you games. On the other hand, there are plenty of people who have left keys open for anyone and presumably wouldn't mind if you took one, although I'm sure they'd like you to hang around afterwards and join our community.

Above all else, follow the teachings of Bill and Ted, and you won't go far wrong: Be Excellent To Each Other (And Party On, Dudes).

I'm willing to buy two people System Shock 2 for Steam. First two people who PM/post their response here well get it. Thread rules apply.