Sno

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

HNI_0012.JPG

Way to build your house in the most inconvenient spot in the town, Rod! I can't wait to run into it and have to walk around every time I'm walking along the edge of the lake or coming back from the beach, and also to not be able to fish in a large portion of the lake.

You haven't even moved in yet and I already hate you.

Ummm...Rod JUST moved out of my town. I hope he didn't decide to move to yours because you visited my town.

Actually, I think that can actually happen, if a villager meets someone from another village, they might move to their village when they leave.

I had a villager move in from a town I only interacted with through Streetpass, myself.

That definitely used to happen in Wild World when i played that.

If you visit a town that has a villager considering leaving, and if there's an open slot in your own town, that very specific NPC might move to your town. They would retain their history and talk about their time in the town they came from, referencing their relationship with the other previous host player.

Quick reminder: Tomorrow is the last day to get the Cat Tower from Best Buy, so get it while you can! Next comes the suitcase, and soon...

lW1yEql.jpg

Also

STUFF I WANT:

gold nuggets or golden furniture

rococo furniture (already have the bed, lamp, and couch)

FOSSILS NEEDED:

Peking Man

Dimetrodon Torso

Megacero Torso

Spino Tail

FOSSILS TO TRADE:

Ammonite

Shark Tooth

Ankylo Skull

Archelon Skull

Dimetrodon Skull

Diplo Tail

Ichthyo Torso (2x)

Mammoth Torso

Megacero Skull

Raptor Skull

Syraco Torso (2x)

T. Rex Tail (2x)

NINTENDO JUNK I NEED:

Block Floor
Hero's Tunic
Hero's Pants
Midna's Mask
Bill Blaster
Arwing
Dolphin
Hero's Boots

NINTENDO JUNK I HAVE SPARES OF:

Mushroom Mural

Peach's Parasol

Yellow Pikmin

Samus Mask (3x)

Koopa Shell

Varia Suit

Varia Suit Pants (2x)

Bad Bro Stache

But if you have a cushion, you can always do this:

tumblr_mjdcz9UDlg1rmg5sio2_1280.png

Tegan, I can give you a kart and a Blue Falcon. Trade you for your ankylo torso?

Also, I think some of my StreetPass houses might have some rococo furniture I could order for you. Which ones do you already have?

STUFF I WANT:

astro bed, cd player, closet

sleek bed, dresser, sideboard, stereo, wall

modern desk, end table, lamp, wall

sloppy stuff (any of it)

cushion

any DLC items from regions other than North America (even if only to catalog)

NINTENDO JUNK I NEED:

Dolphin

Goal Pole

Red Pikmin hat

Varia Suit

Hero's Boots

NINTENDO JUNK I HAVE SPARES OF:

1-Up Mushroom

Bill Blaster

Blue Falcon

Fi mask

Fire Flower (x2)

hero's pants

kart

Master Sword

Peach's parasol

Pikmin

Pipe

Toad hat

Triforce

Wii Balance Board

Yoshi's Egg

Triple Red Shells (x2)

FOSSILS I NEED:

ankylo torso

apato skull

dimetrodon torso

iguanodon tail

pachy skull

parasaur skull

Peking man

plesio neck

ptera left wing

spino torso

tricera torso

I don't have any fossils on hand to trade; I usually just check this thread to see if I dug up anything someone wants, then sell them if not.

Edited by shammack

Now I'm sad Animal Crossing doesn't have pets.

...Although it'd be a little weird walking up to Bunnie with a pet bunny following me around.

Hey since today's Friday I'm going to write up a list of all the extras I have and all the things I want!

But if you have a cushion, you can always do this:

tumblr_mjdcz9UDlg1rmg5sio2_1280.png

square catte

2oXW7zf.png

My island is selling the tropical vista today, if anybody wants one and has 100 medals to spare.

Quick reminder: Tomorrow is the last day to get the Cat Tower from Best Buy, so get it while you can!

So i failed in doing this, but it looks like the exclusive things aren't actually tagged as special, so could somebody who got one order an extra one for me from their Nookingtons catalogue?

Shammack: I have some sleek things I think a chair, clock, and storage thing. (I'll confirm that later when I'm not working). And I also have a sloppy couch and a spare Red Pikmin hat.

I'll start keeping the fossils that I already have. I keep forgetting that everyone wants to trade those.

Shammack: I have some sleek things I think a chair, clock, and storage thing. (I'll confirm that later when I'm not working). And I also have a sloppy couch and a spare Red Pikmin hat.

Cool! I still need to give you that kettle. Is there anything else you're looking for? I'm probably going to be busy most of this afternoon, but maybe tonight or tomorrow we could do some trading.

Oh yeah, also, I have persimmons now. I only have three trees right now, so I can't give away too many, but if anybody wants one or two to plant, let me know.

Man, I almost made enough money to pay the 598.000 bells in one day in the hour of time you have from "bug island" to Nook's closing down... I was 10.000 short!

The worst part is that I sold all the spare fossils and fruits I had left in case I had visitors and I still fell short! Now I feel bad for selling them. :|

Does anybody know if you can simply order more mannequins? I'm think of using a room in the museum to display costumes.

You can't order mannequins. You can only get them from the Able Sisters (plus Gracie), one each, ever, and you can't trade them with anybody else. The only way to get more is to start another character, as far as I know.

So, a new villager has decided to build their house where there were trees. The trees are gone and I don't remember what kind they were, so now I feel like I have to start inventorying my fruit trees so I know which ones need to be replanted whenever something like this happens. I guess he couldn't use that ugly bare patch of land that Rod left behind.

Ohhh, also...Does this mean that a new villager could decide to build where your hybrid flowers are, and if so, do they just disappear too, or would they be moved? This would be good to know for people who have precious flowers that they want to keep. Maybe planting them close to the edges of cliffs and rivers would protect them? Otherwise, you'd have to plant them all right by your house?

Villagers will indeed destroy your flowers. The fence public works project is specifically in there to give you a space that you can plant flowers in without fear of them being built on. Sometimes I wish you could just, like, enact zoning laws or something to keep folks from wrecking your orchards and flowerbeds, though.

Thanks, Tegan! I'll make sure to build a fence before I spend too much time breeding flowers.

Shammak: Sorry to not get back to you until now. The earliest I'll be free is tomorrow evening EDT. I like the Rococo Series and the mixed wood series though (I have a lot already so I don't need the TV, Lamp, Chair, Stool, Bench, and Shelf) it is ok if you don't have much of those and of course the Kettle. How long does it take to get things ordered through the catalog? My shop was remodeling today so I didn't get to order anything. I will order it all as soon as I can tomorrow so hopefully it will be there by the evening.

Cubby: I think you said something about Tuesday evening working well for you? If that still stands I am free at that time/day.

Twiglet: Tuesday evening should be fine. Just let me know what time is best for you and if you'd prefer to visit my town or have me come to yours. Of course, if you have a little while to play then, we can always go to both towns.

Twiglet, I think I can get you a rococo bed and sofa, at least, and a modern wood sofa. I'll have to order the rococo stuff but I think it should arrive around 5PM my time? Not sure about that.

Also: Rod keeps calling me Foxy. Is this your doing, Cubby? It's a little disconcerting, heh.