Sign in to follow this  
Kolzig

Playboy undressed videogame women

Don't worry about clicking, there aren't any V-titties on the page. Well, there is V-cleavage, but no V-nipples in the image that accompanies the article. Anyway, it certainly says something interesting about what passes for wacking material these days. Is a perfect Video game character more appealing than a flesh and blood woman?

Oh, and the company is none other than Majesco, future publisher of Psychonauts, so I can't wait to see those foldouts in 2005.

Vivendi sure is pimping out that LSL:MCL game.

Yeah, think if it's great and sells really well because of the heavy marketing, and then people look for the earlier games and suddenly a tsunami of new adventure game fans appear! Then there'll be adventure games coming from everywhere, using the latest graphics technology and Hollywood actors!

That Sophia Hapgood had quite a cute (somewhat pixellated) ass if I recall my "Fate of Atlantis" correctly.

I guess a harder challenge would be to list the fugly original video game women.

Uhh. Laverne (& Edna) from Day of the Tentacle.

laverne.gif

Umm. Ru Murleen from Rebel Assault.

ru.jpg

And that's about the sum total in 30 odd years of video gaming. :hmph:

How about the female ward from Malcolm's Revenge (don't have a picture unfortunately)? There's a sore sight for eyes.

fearfx0.jpg

Definitely I'd love to see a photo spread* of Hanna and Rain from Fear Effect: Retro Helix. Nothing like a couple of beautiful lesbian lovers to move the straight man's heart (and other body parts for that matter). I may just turn breeder for them.**

* As it were.

** If only for one night.

But what of a spread featuring those whose clothing we take for granted? Perhaps we could find out if ALL of Waluigi's features are exaggerated versions of Luigi,or what Blanca has under those shorts...

fearfx0.jpg

Definitely I'd love to see a photo spread* of Hanna and Rain from Fear Effect: Retro Helix. Nothing like a couple of beautiful lesbian lovers to move the straight man's heart (and other body parts for that matter). I may just turn breeder for them.**

* As it were.

** If only for one night.

And there goes all the female visitors to Thumb... ;)

I guess a harder challenge would be to list the fugly original video game women.

Uhh. Laverne (& Edna) from Day of the Tentacle.

Actually, I always thought Laverne was cute in a crazy-girl way. Especially her giggle. And boy, was she one good-looking tentacle.

Hahah amongst their line-up is Mortal Kombat charcter Mileena. Here's what they say.

Mileena

One of "Mortal Kombat's" most familiar faces (who often sports a blue leotard in the game) will be pose seductively, but not nude, for the magazine.

Now, first of all Kitana sports the blue leotard. Mileena wears pink or purple. Secondly, Mileena is always seen wearing a veil. Know why? because she looks like this

ic_mk_mileena_teeth.jpg

yeah, real Playboy material lol