ysbreker

What does your view look like?

I'm on holiday in Porto this week. I'm staying in a flat with a balcony. This is the view:
10352298153_0cffe66505_o.jpg

Well, technically I drive by this at least once a week, or something like this most days, since I drive to different places all the time it's the most common thing I see when going to do work, or when working, depending:

NC8l23K.jpg

Though I finally found where'd I live if I had the friggen money to afford this place (About 15 miles away, I squeezed past a gate just to get this shot):

9lrphbX.jpg

Yeah, the Ecuadorian version. Far less action, more clouds. (Alternativly, my view is like this, only you can't see anything, because said clouds are bit more intrusive.)

Btw: I miss hanging out here, but internet is rare, time is rare.

I moved to a city. This isn't all the churches i can see. If i put my head out the window i can see a cathedral to the left and another church to the right. Got my own little 2 bed house, but I won't post the view out the back since it ins't very exciting.

zdlP2gR.jpg

I just moved. The view out of my room isn't all that, but the room is huge, in a converted barn, and I have my own porch for bike storage etc. Apparently there'll be lambs in the garden within a few months. I'll get up on the hills and post a proper view as soon as I shake this cold.

Jg7rM0T.jpg

Do you live in the Shire?

Calderdale, for the mountain biking. You might notice that neither of those bikes is a mountain bike, and that's because the components of my new mountain bike are currently packed in Very Exciting Box.

When my new landlady (also a mountain biker) asked me how many bikes I had and I went "um… 3.5" she replied "Oh that's not many compared to most mountain bikers I know" :0

One bike is dismantled and some of the bits on another. I forgot the unicycle because I left it at Nottinghack. That makes 4 :P

Ok, I finally got out on foot during daylight. Here's the view from the end of my road this morning:

ZZ5lu2u.jpg

and down the road:

vpvu5lm.jpg

and a couple of the tops, where my landlady keeps some sheep:

fQIW8VS.jpg

PPAKsBE.jpg

can i

can i move in with you nachimir

That seems like the kind of city you get murdered by cultists in.

Do you think the giant wicker penis in the garden means anything?

I have no idea what happened, it's pretty difficult to figure out from looking at the impact marks and tyre burns alone. I was just messing around on IRC when I heard a huge bang, followed by the horn remaining on GTA-style for over five minutes. I got out onto my balcony and that's what I was faced with.

Maybe there's a clue in the other room. What do you have in your inventory?