Sign in to follow this  
Sno

E3 2K11

It's just annoying because seeing the games coming out for PC, I'm falling out of love with my 360.

i'm in the same boat, i've barely played my 360 in months. forza 4 will change that and i'll get BF3 for 360 to play with friends, but it's looking like a pc/ps3 year for single player games

Torchlight II Diablo 3 needs to hurry up and come out so I can play that in its place.

If Capcom announces the English translation of Gyakuten Kenji 2 during E3 I will send each and every one on this forum a crisp thousand dollar bill. I will send you the money.

I've never heard of it, but man I sure do hope it's announced!

Now to create multiple accounts....

Edited by Squid Division

If Capcom announces the English translation of Gyakuten Kenji 2 during E3 I will send each and every one on this forum a crisp thousand dollar bill. I will send you the money.

I want it so freaking bad.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Via Gamespot

Konami will release the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Zone of the Enders HD Collection for not just the PlayStation 3. A first for both the Metal Gear and Zone of the Enders franchises, the two HD Collections will also be released for the Xbox 360.

I LOVE Zone of the Enders. I want a new game, but updates will do.

Watching the Konami presser right now...

It's uh... It's kind of a train wreck, nothing really interesting is coming out of this.

Am totally on board for HD updates of the ZoE games though, i never did get to play ZoE2.

HD updates for Silent Hill 2+3, too. :woohoo:

The Xbox 1 version of SH2 was so buggy when played on a 360.

God damn, I picked a bad time to play through all the Metal Gear Solid series. I should have waited, but I definitely won't mind playing 3 again at all, 3DS and HD.

I'm crossing my fingers that the Metal Gear Solid 2 version won't be the Substance version so I don't have to do all of that extra shit all over again, but I'm betting it will be. I guess I'll be really good at it from the getgo this time if so.

A CG trailer for Prey 2 just showed up, and looks... Like a CG trailer, but it's more indicative of what that game will be than live action footage of people on a plane, at least. (It might be cool, is the takeaway.)

Also first footage of Soul Calibur V.

It looks very, very fast, relative to the past games.

Pretty exciting.

I'm happy about the HD MGS remakes, I never played MGS3 and I've been waiting for a nice version to come out so that I can try and get into 2 and 4.

I had ZoE1 years ago and didn't like it. It's very much one of those mech games where everything feels incredibly cheaply put together, as if the mechs looking cool was enough for them, and with loads of Anime guff. The human characters look terrifying.

Transfarring is mindblowing. I had no idea that kind of technology was possible in this age.

I hope they made the boobs bigger. Last time you could barely see them.

Heh, I've actually read about the lead designer stating how in SCV he wants to heavily downplay the sexualized and fetishized elements of the series.

Oh shit, ZoE is happening? I have both on PS2 and have played them to death, but will happily do it again on a PS3. So rad. SOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAD!

EDIT: Did anyone else play through ZOE: The Fist of Mars? It was an Advance Wars ripoff for the GBA set in the ZOE universe. It was actually pretty good.

I wish Bethesda were using that tech. I'd kill for a Fallout that looked like that.

As a sidenote - I appreciate that Giant Bomb has the default age in the age-gate set above the requirement.

I'm sure bethseda will use it soon.

But really guys? I had the opposite reaction to the Rage trailer, I even commented on how it looked great 3 years ago but pretty average today. Visually it's alright, I like the atmosphere of the non combat zones, but really blurry textures here and there and teh animation is just killing it; talking puppets are so blah right now after LA noire, TF2, etc..

First few seconds of gameplay was literally a demo when they were showing off Bioshock 1, it just seemed really blah.

I don't want bag it too hard, I was in an inch away from working on it and it looks cool, but the gameplay/animation was really disapointing to me.

That is out of date, Gun loco has been cancelled on all platforms; so has The Agency. Virtua Tennis 4 is no longer exclusive and Tropico 4 is coming to X360.

All the same the point is pretty clear. The X360 has no decent exclusives coming out except for its two big franchises.

I'm sure bethseda will use it soon.

But really guys? I had the opposite reaction to the Rage trailer, I even commented on how it looked great 3 years ago but pretty average today. Visually it's alright, I like the atmosphere of the non combat zones, but really blurry textures here and there and teh animation is just killing it; talking puppets are so blah right now after LA noire, TF2, etc..

First few seconds of gameplay was literally a demo when they were showing off Bioshock 1, it just seemed really blah.

I don't want bag it too hard, I was in an inch away from working on it and it looks cool, but the gameplay/animation was really disapointing to me.

I'm with you, especially the animation. I like hand animation over mocap, but it has to be done right and the NPC who gives the sewer mission in that trailer is animated so very very wrong.

It's also a bit sad to notice that all the enemies are 100% clones of one another, wearing identically torn and soiled rags. Funny how advanced Goldeneye still is in some respects in 2011. The enemies in that game also still react to getting shot better than in any FPS since.

But then I sit around all day fuming over little things that nobody else cares about.

The enemies in that game also still react to getting shot better than in any FPS since.

What about Perfect Dark?

"*grunt* WHY... ME...?"

Same studio, and one was built off the back of the other, so sort of understandable.

Couldn't have slapfights in PD, though.

Same studio, and one was built off the back of the other, so sort of understandable.

Couldn't have slapfights in PD, though.

Heh. Goldeneye wasn't originally planned to have multiplayer, the 9 guys working on it in the back room of Rare built it completely without permission, it's lucky it is in the final product at all.