toblix

We Dare

OH MY GOD! This isn't the first game of it's kind, but... it's by Ubisoft... and it's on the Wii... This is just so disturbing! :eek:

Wait.... WHAT? How can this game be rated PG? Is this an April fools joke released a month early? This is just too much! XD

I have to say, I like the song they used.

Also, "We Dare" could not be a more appropriate title if the game took a vacation to appropriate title island and brought home a bunch of souvenirs and named their firstborn son after those souvenirs who then went on to work at Ubisoft to come up with this idea for this video game called "We Dare" which could not be more appropriate. :yep:

Christ their forced laughs are incredibly menacing.

Haha! For a moment I thought they were looping the same laugh over and over.

My question is: why the FUCK does this exist?

With the rise of girl gaming, they're trying to test to see if a new market exists for "young, hip" couples to play games together. It'll happen, I think, but they missed the mark with the advertising.

You know, I like the concept, I question the execution. I also question this games ability to make me get into foursomes. ;(

I wonder when foxnews will report about this game that puts kids into sexual positions

I honestly can't imagine anyone thinking this will be a good idea. Let's have the intimacy of sexual relations and share it with friends...? Because that's generally such a good idea?

Also: 99 out of 100 times this will not turn out particularly sexy for the participants, just incredibly awkward and stupid and degrading.

What the hell is this crap? Looks almost like it's a bad joke from some comedy show?

I feel bad for the blonde who so clearly feels jealous and/or out of place but still decides to play along in order not to ruin everybody else's evening. The look the guy casts at her before he starts spanking the brunette is very telling.

Also the party implications of this are awfully weird...

Wow! This game looks like an amazing way to get into a huge multiweek fight with your girlfriend!

BUT BABY! IT WAS JUST A GAME! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

Back in the 90's there was a PC and Amiga game in Europe called "La Colmena" which was basically a board game with dumb things to get you and your partner "in the mood", although I'm not sure how many players it was for, but I think it's safe to assume it was just two...

I didn't realize until now that another messed up part about this was the fact that it's TWO couples trying to get into "the mood" at the same time!:eek:

Also, can't wait for the Giant Bomb Quick Look. ;(

My stomach tried to strangle my brain at the mental image of Jeff Gerstman spanking Brad Shoemaker. I stopped there before trying to think of any other possibilities. I'm going to go cry in a corner.