ysbreker

Minecraft

FYI: Courtesy of donations, I'm going to be moving up to a bigger instance size, which hopefully should improve server performance a little in the form of more RAM and CPU share. The server will be down for ~15 minutes while it migrates to a new host machine.

Couple of notes... We got the fire/lava/water problem in that one house near thumbhenge under control. Also, the lava in the projector in the cinema set the projection booth on fire, so Erwin and I rebuilt it out of stone. Beware of lava near wood, even if they're not directly touching.

Couple of notes... We got the fire/lava/water problem in that one house near thumbhenge under control. Also, the lava in the projector in the cinema set the projection booth on fire, so Erwin and I rebuilt it out of stone. Beware of lava near wood, even if they're not directly touching.

Fire jumps three blocks. (Technically 4.)

Lava will ignite leaves/wool/wood/trees within 4/5. Not quite sure which.

i'm completly out of the loop here, how do i connect to new server?

Ever since we ripped out the llamacraft plugins, lava behaves as expected. So now be careful with it.

Hmm, this all sounds like extra incentive to not run it on the same box. If you put it somewhere I can rsync the files from, I'm happy to host the final result though.

I'm uploading it to http://pritchardphotography.co.uk/Idle/index.html

It is working now, kinda... Not all the tiles are uploaded so there are chunks missing at some zoom levels, I'm putting them up gradually but dreamweaver keeps getting an error after a few thousand transfers for some reason.

I tried donating money to make it work again. Where is my favourite minecraft server? ;_;

[Edit]. Oh. It seems that there was an update, and perhaps the server isn't updated?

Despite not playing it much lately, I still like Minecraft... So I ventured into this thread today with one specific goal: to read about the latest "haps" on the Thumbs' Minecraft server. I was considering joining up for the first time. This is what I find? Shameful. Downright shameful.

Logged into server and I lost my building rights. Could I get them back please? Orvidos vouched for me last time.

Server's having a little trouble, rights are being fixed by one Doug Tabacco.