toblix

Batman: Arkham City

Lets get this thing on the road:

-V1ZF5cNYCs

Looking fine indeed. Looks like autumn (Aug-Oct) is really busy this year.

not only does this game look sick, but I would love to get into harvey's pants. Catwoman tries to be "dangerous" but Harvey's a true lunatic. Ah. So fine.

Also, what's with these "smart" villains like Hugo Strange? bah.

Whelp, consider me sold. I saw an article (RPS, maybe?) that said it was only going to be about seven hours, but there's an excellent chance that that's just if you bum-rush the storyline.

Wonder what that music is, sort of helped sell me. . .

That trailer's not doing it for me at all, but I've heard so much positive stuff about this game I don't really care that that's the case. Really looking forward to this.

Yeah, I feel the same way -- I practically 100%'d the first one, so I know I'll love this, but the style, animation and production design of these games just never gets me excited. I'll punch a guy in the face or drop down from a ledge and ruin a fella and then I'll be into the game but I'm in the same boat with the trailer.

That trailer doesn't really make me more excited about the game.

Still looking forward to it though.

The song in the trailer brings the whole thing down. As for the actual content...I nerded out over hearing them use the same VA for two-face as the animated series. That's about it.

Apparently I have weird taste. So be it!

The more I watch the trailer, the more I want this game.

#mightbeacrazyperson

Also!

not only does this game look sick, but I would love to get into harvey's pants. Catwoman tries to be "dangerous" but Harvey's a true lunatic. Ah. So fine.

I assume you mean Harley Quinn, because I think a night of lovin' with Two-Face would scar you for life. (Har har.)

Edited by Orvidos

Man, looking at all those beefy dudes duking it out, it makes me wonder about Gotham's drinking water quality. Runoff from all that steroid consumption has to end up somewhere; all the men, women, children, pigeons, rats, fish, amphibians and assorted woodland creatures in the 20-mile radius must be super ripped, have anger issues.

'bargo buster:

The Riddler

ty for wasting press time during GDC for 10 seconds of exclusive footage nobody cares about.

Ladies and Thumbs, gratuitous ass-shots! Also, Catwoman is playable.

(I do wish they'd stop doing that shit.)

XzXqNZEL5Fc

Ladies and Thumbs, gratuitous ass-shots! Also, Catwoman is playable.

(I do wish they'd stop doing that shit.)

Their investment in Ass Tech 5 is paying off.

Their investment in Ass Tech 5 is paying off.

They've clearly studied at the anime school of cinematography.

Tangentially related: What the christ?

(I liked the music so I went looking for it. What I was thinking, I'm not sure.)

-TTPGAy5H_E

The gratuitous Miranda Lawson shots and the broken zip on her costume are a bit embarrassing, although certainly faithful to the comic books (where Brubaker's zipped-up reboot has had her zip pulled progressively further down over time), but the kiss... really, Selina. You don't know where he's been.

. . .but the kiss... really, Selina. You don't know where he's been.

Catwoman has a name?

Catwoman has a name?

Yep, just like the Green Lantern's name is Hal Jordan, or Guy Gardener or Alan Scott or John Stewart or Kyle Rayner.

I may have said it before, but the Corps is the only comic continuity I pay attention to, so I know all those. Just, you know, Catwoman is sort of ubiquitous. I'd also never actually heard her name (I've heard/read most of the real names of most major DC/Marvel heroes at one point or another) so it just strikes me as odd.

Well when the character in question is both, it just gets weird. Or some other idiotic excuse.