Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

,,Catchphrase and wigs, and the jokes are lame!

He's got no style and he's got no grace,

he's banal and facile, he's a fat waste of space!"

Neat, he has some perspective trick pictures, look:

B-gun.jpgme-gun.jpg

lol... saw that image through other means already, here's a viewable version:

BITmX.jpg

Yeah sorry guys, couldn't use any proper image hosting sites when I saw the image... should've just put the link.

I remember back at the IGN Vault Network forums, I posted this long thread about some subject, richly illustrated with images directly linked to Something Awful. Boy was my face red when I discovered much later that the thread was – to anyone but me – illustrated with pictures of a grown man's gaping anus.

I remember back at the IGN Vault Network forums, I posted this long thread about some subject, richly illustrated with images directly linked to Something Awful. Boy was my face red when I discovered much later that the thread was – to anyone but me – illustrated with pictures of a grown man's gaping anus.

I did something similar with the exact same result on a mapping forum once. I was mostly embarrassed, but also slightly gratified that the most offended people were fundie right wing Christians that spent most of their time there arguing about religion and politics.

I think in terms of level design, that image above was always going to be a generalisation. I thought of Doom 3 and some levels in F.E.A.R. on seeing the right hand side. Some games still have quite complex locations though.

Oh hey, I'm supposed to post a funny image. I'm going to hotlink it. I really hope this doesn't turn into a gaping anus. Apologies if it does:

whatcha%20thinkin%20bout.jpg