Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

dark_soulss_by_alo81-d6nrmkr.gif

This is even better with the laughter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM6exBVXBHU

Rodi: It's from a giant bomb feature where Vinny loaded his last Dark Souls save after having not played in ages, which just so happened to be in Tomb of Giants. He forgot way more than just looking around corners.

That is exactly what my table looks like when I (used to) eat at MacDonalds. Laughing people, pearly teeth, perfectly positioned canisters of nutrition before a hovering camera.

What's this from where is this

I think it's from Gametrailer's Xbone release party or some shit. Friend of mine linked me this on Steam, because misery loves company I guess.

tl;dr video games

Gotta make sure those labels are facing outwards. Also nice they managed to make the fries not sweating in a pile at the bottom for once. I wonder if they were allowed to eat any of it?

Also nice they managed to make the fries not sweating in a pile at the bottom for once.

I like eating McDonalds' french fries because I feel that eating should be a challenge. No neat orderly vertically-oriented french fries for me, thanks. I wanna' have to play french fry Jenga  to get my calorie fix.

Most of those headlines are way too grim for a magazine with such a flippant name.

Edit: Also, it from the FUUUTURE!

Most UK magazines are sold the month or week before the one printed on the cover. I've never understood it.

An old housemate used to read some grim, gossipy tat, but that's so much worse. Surely it wouldn't be a crime to go burn their office down?