JonCole

General Video Game Deals Thread

Uh, I took a look at it, but then saw "Indiana Rodent and the Raiders Of The Lost Cheese" and lost my interest.

It's not too bad considering it's a platform game made on an engine that was meant only for adventure games.

It's also better designed that I expected, depending on the difficulty level you'll get some blocks to make jumping easier and it even traps some enemies so they won't bother you, it also has a running meter so you can guess how fast you are running to know how far you'll jump.

It doesn't control that well though, I get drowning in a certain area because the mouse refused to go up an area he could fit in to, to catch his breath.

I already have all but the Desura exclusives, which would cost as much as buying them seperately. :mock:

PSN now has nearly every Final Fantasy on sale!

EDIT: It looks like the Final Fantasy sale is for Europe only, and you can get 1-9 minus 3 which never came out on any Sony system plus the Dissidia games.

Edited by Tanukitsune

Another regional PSN deal:

The Pixel Junk games for 100 Yen each at the Japanese PSN store! I downloaded the Japanese demo and it looks the game I got was in English, so it's safe to assume the games are mutliregional and it switches to which ever language you have selected?

I still have 100 Yen left and there is DLC for Eden and PJ Monsters or PJ Racers.

Considering I suck at racing games, which should I pick?

A new humble bundle is available, this time it included Android games (next to windows, macosx, linux):

http://www.humblebundle.com

It includes: EDGE, Osmos, Anomoly. Beat the average, get World of Goo.

Edited by elmuerte

Now that's an awesome bundle. I have most on PC, but I could actually put some money on the line for the Android versions just for fun.

I'll donate the Steam keys to a poor unemployed buddy of mine.

I guess people regularly check out the Steam deals, so there's not much point in posting all of them here, but Psychonauts + Costume Quest bundle is £8 for the next 3 hours.

I guess people regularly check out the Steam deals, so there's not much point in posting all of them here, but Psychonauts + Costume Quest bundle is £8 for the next 3 hours.

I haven't booted into windows (and thus Steam) for a while so I am interested in knowing if there are any interesting deals. Keep posting them! Of course, I'm not playing any games either and have a huge backlog, so I'll probably not buy anything unless the deal is AssRev for 10€ or something.

You don't have to boot windows to see what's on sale. Any PC would work, be it a Mac, a Android or iOS device.

You don't have to boot windows to see what's on sale. Any PC would work, be it a Mac, a Android or iOS device.

I rate your reply :tmeh:

I have the steam version of Anomoly Warzone earth, and I can't say it's a freakin blast. Definitely worth picking up the humble bundle for that alone

The Book Of Unwritten Tales is on sale!

It's called the "Hooray-Adventures-Games-Are-NOT-Dead-Sale!", I wonder if this has anything to do with Double Fine Kickstarter 2D adventure?

This game is only for sale at this site and Adventure Gamer and while the AG site does have sales of it's own, they are never "Steam crazy", so I'd go for it.

It's called the "Hooray-Adventures-Games-Are-NOT-Dead-Sale!", I wonder if this has anything to do with Double Fine Kickstarter 2D adventure?

Yes, we started this sale to celebrate the renewed media interest in adventure games, thanks to Tim Schafer and his team at Double Fine raising more than 2 million dollars on Kickstarter for a classical adventure game project. :yep:

Let's hope this will give a push to the whole genre.

Yes, we started this sale to celebrate the renewed media interest in adventure games, thanks to Tim Schafer and his team at Double Fine raising more than 2 million dollars on Kickstarter for a classical adventure game project. :yep:

Let's hope this will give a push to the whole genre.

You mean something other than "Adventure Game"?

Also, "Welcome!".