JonCole

General Video Game Deals Thread

argh... stop including games I already have...

Yeah, the bastards. What a bunch of inconsiderate pricks.

:violin:

Snap_20110806_19h43m47s_003.jpg

That looks pretty bad. Hopefully it's just the difference in volume of sales that is driving the Windows number lower. :yep:

Snap_20110806_19h43m47s_003.jpg

That looks pretty bad. Hopefully it's just the difference in volume of sales that is driving the Windows number lower. :yep:

Windows: 62.87257958908474986141267872%

Linux: 19.23463251902394905041641092%

Mac: 17.89278789189130108817091036%

I spent $10 and am on Windows! I did my part, dammit! (I also already owned the majority of the games, so most of it went to charity.)

Quick question to anyone who bought it so far... if you give enough to get the Humble Bundle 2, are the Steam codes for each bundle distinct? I'm considering this, but I already have the Bundle 2 and want to give it to my girlfriend.

Yes, there are different Steam codes for each bundle.

Side note on the Indie Bundle 2, they now offer OnLive codes for Braid and Osmos. No reason not to register them if you have an account already.

Also, Capsized is really cheap on Steam today. Like, $3.40. This game is super-good, guys.

Well crap, I would've bought the game for that price. Well, maybe it comes back during Christmas sales.

Was there anything fun during the Steam summer sale, I was in Japan during that time so I have no idea if they have anything interesting? Pretty much only thing that comes to my mind besides Capsized is the original vanilla Half-Life that I would like to buy with a discounted price.

I bought the Humble Indie Bundle 3 about a day before the Steel Storm was added. It was quite a surprise to get the mail that HIB2 was to be also included in the pack and I did open my wallet to give them much more money than what was the bottom limit to get HIB2 as a bonus.

Was there anything fun during the Steam summer sale

Meh, for the first time one of Steam's big sales really didn't catch my interest at all.

I couldn't think of any other place to put this so. . .

I just looked at the Steam "Coming Soon" tab and weeped, openly, at how many games are coming out in the next two and a half months. Argh.

Holy crap. I didn't even know there WAS a "coming soon" tab! About to click, and ruin my life.

It means that it's available for $29,99 for people outside the US.

But I would buy the retail copy at thehut.com because it costs the same and you'll get trinkets.

oh right, it's out for PC too... I should buy it and play it

Is it 400MSP on PC as well?

Unfortunately not, still looks like $10.

but you can pay with actual moneys, and even through paypal, that's a major plus

I checked after posting that. It's actually $12.50 Canadian, and our money is worth more than yours. Jerks.

It looks like the Euro PSN store is having a MASSIVE PSP sale, it's as ludicrous as a Sony sale could get, they have pretty decent PSP games for 12, 9 and 5 Euro!:tup:

I wonder why the US store doesn't have it? :erm:

Anyway, they have lots of the more popular games on sale: GTA, Katamari, Prince of Persia, Monster Hunter... There is something of every genre for sale!

Yes and in September there will be more games coming to sale in PSP PSN store.