JonCole

General Video Game Deals Thread

Get the pint in, and then a couple more, and then when inhibitions are lowered, buy Costume Quest!!! Just don't buy a developer catalogue or something. That would be too uninhibited.

Get the pint in, and then a couple more, and then when inhibitions are lowered, buy Costume Quest!!! Just don't buy a developer catalogue or something. That would be too uninhibited.

Agh, no! I got too uninhibited and bought everything! Now I no longer have a house or computer on which to play my vast Steam collection. Damn you, IrishJohn.

Also: Ghostbusters The Video game is $3! :tup:

That was fast man. I wish I could rock Tuesdays like you!

You see, this is what Gabe Newell has been talking about. He can charge us a penny per game, and he'll still take us for everything we've got.

Ghost Master is ridiculously cheap, but broken as hell. The patches the forums mention are gone, so good look getting it to work?

EDIT: It looks like the Voxatron Debut is officially a bundle, if you pay the average price you get Block That Matter and The Binding of Isaac! :tup:

Edited by Tanukitsune

Hmm. Not so much a "bundle" this time.

When is a Ben and Dan game going to be added to one of these?

it is a bundle now. Blocks that Matter and Binding of Isaac have been added.

Notch has donated two grand (in American Freedom Units). That's pretty cool.

I mean, I was going to pay more but I don't want to seem like I'm trying to show him up, or anything.

Is it me or has he always donated 2.000$ to each of these Humble Indie Bundles? I'm positive I've always seen him in the top donations list at least.

Evil Genius for 2.50 euros/dollars/something on Steam.

Also, Bastion for 7ish.

Holy crap what a day again. Why can't I stop buying these sweet amazing games?

I gave moneys to the Humble Bundle again, and like 30 minutes after I did so I got an email that Binding of Isaac and Blocks that Matter were added to the Bundle. I had thought about getting Isaac at some point and now I got it then AND with a Steam key which is just awesome.

I also went it and bought Costume Quest, Amnesia and Vampire Bloodlines. I have Bloodlines as physical copy already, but now I can get rid of that then. No need for two copies of the same game in this case.

The thing about Costume Quest is a shame in a way as Tim and co. deserve more money than 4,50 of which Gabe takes his cut.

Another Indie Royale bundle is up... this time with Night Sky, Fate of the World, Scoregasm, Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!. The current price is floating around $3.50, but it obviously is a moving target so jump on it asap if you're interested.

Also, I have an extra code for Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!... so if you want it, send me a PM. I'll give it to whoever asks first.

*pant gasp*

HEY EVERYONE, I GOT HERE AS QUICK AS I COULD, TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO PLUG MY SHIT BEING IN THE NEW INDIE ROY...

Dammit.

Cool. About time the B&D games where included in something like this. Not sure I like their system compared to the Humble one, though. Still, hopefully it'll generate some much deserved cash for the developers.

Indie Royale now let's you preorder the games, which is kinda weird.... why pre-order the bundle before knowing what's in it?

With so many indie bundles out there, the likeliness of you getting a game you don't own yet is steadily decreasing.

neat... bought it, although I already own a few of those albums.

For example PPPPPP is awesome, and so is the stuff from Danny Baranowsky.

Yeah, but haven't these games been in Humble Bundles before?

The only reason to get it is for the tech demos.

Yeah, I can't keep track of all the indie games I have in my Steam library anymore. I'm not complaining, though: some day I may have an urge to play one.

There was an introversion sale on Steam during last xmas sale thingy, so you're probably confused with that.

Anyway... if there's one game you really should play it's Darwinia, it's an absolute gem.