Chuckpebble

So, how is everyone?

must be a bug

Or he just camps on one of them idle servers so he can feel like playing video games without all the labor of actually playing them.

Outsourcing is da bomb!

My Idle Thumbs withdrawal has been so bad that I took it upon myself to start with Episode 1 this weekend. I intend to listen all the way through to 50, and then start over again.

Countdown to Tears confirmed! :tup:

I, too, have started listening to the ol' Thumb Archives again. It's actually pretty nice, reliving the classic Thumbs moments, seeing the birth of "The Wizard" all over again.

I, too, have started listening to the ol' Thumb Archives again. It's actually pretty nice, reliving the classic Thumbs moments, seeing the birth of "The Wizard" all over again.

I've pretty much already burned through the archive once, probably going to start up again soon. At this point, I actually have a dedicated MP3 player completely filled with Thumbs.

I just had a brain fart and felt compelled to sign upon the forums and share.

I was checking out upcoming games for 2010 when I noticed that Supreme Commander 2, Dawn of War 2 Expansion, and C&C 4 will all be coming out in March. I thought to myself: "Wow, so many RTS's coming out in that month, I wonder if Starcraft 2 would come out that month as well?"

Then, my subconscious linked how playing RTSes would normally be interpreted as getting raped in the Idle Thumbs podcasts, Jake's voice suddenly popped into my head and said: "Why? so you'll get raped 4 times in a month?"

Then Chris's voice budded in and said "March 2010! A 4-way rape fest!"

I am somewhat freaked out by this...It's been 2 months, and I'm still going through Idlethumbs withdraw. help~

p.s. Notice that Nick wasn't part of the conversation cuz...well...f*ck nick! :mock:

Don't fight it. Let your subconscious do its thing. Keep track of your weird mind-Chris and -Jake, and in a few months we'll have a script for the first new podcast!

Remember when you talked about Jack the Repper? Well ''Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper'' is a prove sometimes world is just laughing at us.

I have unfortunately been forced to just go back and listen to the old podcasts over again, it kinda weird and sad to hear about all those games that have/n't been released. Count down to tears T-2 months ago

I have unfortunately been forced to just go back and listen to the old podcasts over again, it kinda weird and sad to hear about all those games that have/n't been released. Count down to tears T-2 months ago

Lol, yeah I'm doing the same and I just landed on Nick saying how StarCraft 2 will probably be released last year. Also very weird they were talking about L4D1 when it wasn't even released yet in one of the early eps.

Also, Nick is the original L4D2 boycotter. This is from episode 17, before the game was announced.

In response to a question about why they never talk about sports games:

Nick: For me, it's like buying a multiplayer-only game, like buying Left 4 Dead. It's a very specific type of game. And it's a valid complaint that not much changes between each version. It'd be like buying L4D the next year but instead of Bill, it's some other dude. "Changed up the roster!"

Some bastard calling into Drunken Gamers this week mentioned that Chris had talked about that podcast in a discussion of Demon's Souls on Idle Thumbs. My heart skipped a beat, and I rushed over here to see if the hated hiatus was over. Sadly no.... the guy must have been listening to an old episode of Thumbs.

I died a little inside.

Certainly experiencing withdrawals... I'll try listening from the top again, has that curbed your cravings, or does it just make you sadder? Total testament to what that podcast meant to us- That's why I did the cross-stitch, to communicate our addiction to Jake, ha ha!

I had a particularly ferocious "Internal Thumbs Voice" phenomenon today when I saw this article...

http://kotaku.com/5441732/mad-catz-rats-out-premium-cyborg-gaming-mice

Especially considering Breckon's rat-heavy online handle!

but seriously... wth is that?

airport security will probably think it's a bomb

I knew most episodes off by heart before the end, and I've kind of wasted my post-cast retro thumbs experience because I listened to them all so damned much while it was still on!

FUCK YOU NIIIIIIICK! ROGUE WARRIOR SUCKS!

Jake Rodkin killed me!!!!!!!!!!

(I wish I wouldn't lose the one with his face pined to wall with an arrow).

EDIT:And now, format of Steam screenshots isn't supported here. I'm starting a petition.

The guys haven't logged into their consoles for almost 3 months and I'm finally considering deleting the podcast from my iTunes list so I don't have to see it every time I download something else and feel that sorrowful sense of loss.

I think it's time I moved on. Hold me.