Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Somebody donate me a PS2

But the whole thing is fucking pointless.

Not so. By locking down to region you can effectively limit supplies and control prices, to suit your business strategies.

The people who are importing games are the same people who'll just mod the damn console anyhow.

Exactly. What you're referring to is a fractional minority, easily less than 5% of total install base on something even as established as either the PS2 or the original Xbox.

The majority are good little terrestrial purchasers, and only buy what the controlling company allows them to.

Like the good little consumer sheeple that they are.

Wes Morland

That remote in your hand is a crackpipe!

[edit]

How on earth did I mix up Morland with Mendell? Who is Wes Morland anyway?

LoL, you know, I actually have a spare "classic" ps2 lying around. Kingz can attest to that, since he saw me with the newer slim version before he left. It still technically works, but sometimes it actually takes several tries before it actually reads the disc (due to it having been dropped a couple times by careless people).

:miyamoto: :miyamoto: :miyamoto:

... this copy of Dirge of Cirberus.

Speaking of which, I've actually already played through and beaten the game. It was pretty neat. It's nothing spectacular but still a very solid game, albeit a bit too short. I'd say it's mostly for those who want to see an expansion on Vincent's storyline, so in that aspect it did not fail. Plus, Yuffie appears throughout the game as well, sort of as a sidekick to Vincent (since, I'm guessing, both Vincent and Yuffie were supposed to be "secret" characters in the original game?). All in all, definitely for the fans :woohoo: .

I just assumed that this would degenerate horribly, and the first person to PM her about giving her a PS2 for any sort of picture would end up with said PM being quickly posted on the board for all to see. Hilarity would then result, and said person would be mocked.

Haha, doesn't this seem to have turned out quite the opposite. I too am looking for a PS2, but in the end, I'll probably just buy it.

Do you have boobies?

Well, do you? You say you do, what if you think about it, what have you shown us besides pictures and empty words?

toblix won't believe until he gets to cop a feel.

EDIT: I did not mean to make that rhyme.

toblix won't believe until he gets to cop a feel.

EDIT: I did not mean to make that rhyme.

Good job!

I have the american version of Dirge of Cerberus. I need to haxx0r my PS2 in order to play it. however, I now have only a slimline Ps2 which cannot be haxxed using my haxx. Or something. Look, I have really nice boobies so it's a bargain I reckon.

Don't worry it is rubbish. Go and get yerself something decent to play, I hear minesweeper is free and apparently the plot is a little deeper than 'Dirge'

Now I have Okami. I can't play unless this PS2 is donated to me.

But I can no longer offer pictures of my boobies as co-workers now browse the forums. In fact, just so you guys know, I was never serious about the boobies. Delicious as they may be, it would be entirely inappropriate for me to send you pictures of my large and volumptious breasts.

Unless of course any of my co-workers want to give me a PS2... should that be the case, the boobies are totally still on offer.

Definitely value for your PS2.

Hang on, you have the spare PS2 that I gave you back, you know, the "broken" one that I got working again? Why are you still trying to whore another PS2 off people?

Also, if you succeed, can I have the silver one back?

Thanks.

But I can no longer offer pictures of my boobies as co-workers now browse the forums.
It doesn't matter. I don't have a job :'(

If you don't have a job, who are your co-workers...? :hmph:

Well, I think a flash of titties is definitely worth a PS2. I'd do it. Admittedly I'm a guy, but they're still nipples!

Heck, even Screech from 'Saved by the Bell' isn't above selling sex videos of himself for quick cash! Compared to him you're saintly!

Planning to play properly soon: The Last Express, KOTOR 2, Discworld Noir (on Win XP )[\quote]

I got The Last Express from my sister for Christmas a few years back, it was actually quite nice looking. Not what I was expecting though. It isn't fully animated, only a few short bits in between the actual puzzle-solving. And it left me with an unsatisdying ending. I mean, it was great and all, but I felt there was something to be desired. Grim Fandango wins in my book anyday. And Riven.

ThunderPeel2001, that co-worker point is quite astute of you.

I had a job until about a week ago. Then my contract ended, so now I have no job. But I still consider these people to be my co-workers because I love them so much.