Marek

Holy Crap!!!

Oh man, Marek left my PC logged in to the Thumb Forums using his account. He must have been using this computer when he was here for E3. I can totally be Marek now if I want. Vooooot! The games industry? pfft prrt? What about the games industry?

- Jake I mean, Marek.

Um, I think that's just you being an extremely unsettling admin, and cheezing his account info out of the admin section.

Actually, I didn't have to mess with his account at all. I just changed the userid field on that post to be his :)

I'm Doug disguised as Jake! Look at my crazy antics! The world is turned upside down!! Whoaaaa.

-Doug as Jake actually just Jake... or is it Doug?!

Heh. Marek stayed logged in on my laptop at E3, but I have scruples dammit!

:fart::fart:

Heh. Marek stayed logged in on my laptop at E3, but I have scruples dammit!

:fart::fart:

I thought I was the last one to use your computer... :shifty:

That's nothing. I can be Spaff if I want to. And he can be me. And if we try really hard, we can be Dan, Nick, Alex, or Ben, too.

It's weird that apparently Marek is the last one to use everyone's computer.

He's like Santa. Each night he'll fly to a random house on a sled pulled by animal Video game mascots (Sonic, Yoshi, Spyro, etc) and post on your account. If you're good, he'll make nice, well informed comments. If you're bad, he'll start a flame war and take pictures of your drunken unconscious body for later blackmail use. He'll also put coal... places...

I unfortunately am me as well. Noone else can lay claim to my awesome, nor to my shittyfulness, depending on the day. Right now it's awesome though. Yup.

Who am I? I am me. Who are you? WHAT?? How can I be sure this is me? I could be you and you could be me.

I must now travel back in time and repair whatever damage has been done.

I was Marek once, on adventuregamers, when he forget to log out on a schoolcomputer :D

Who am I? I am me. Who are you? WHAT?? How can I be sure this is me? I could be you and you could be me.

I must now travel back in time and repair whatever damage has been done.

Who cares? Let's just blow stuff up.

I was Marek once, on adventuregamers, when he forget to log out on a schoolcomputer :D

And it was coincidental that you, of all students, sat down in front of that computer? If so, than that's priceless. :clap:

--Erwin

It was one of the few computers not in classrooms but freely accessible in the hallways. But yeah. I resisted the temptation to do something crazy like DESTROY ADVENTUREGAMERS or something though.

yeah, me too. What do I need to bring for maximum asplosion?

Beans. Lots of beans. And chili sauce. :mock::fart:

--Erwin

asplosion hahahahahahahahahahahahaha nice hahahaha

haha.

Just you wait. I'll get another connection and register as Tito-Galito and make the switch when ever I please, then you'll be all like "is that Dingo or Tito-Galito" and you'll never know because I won't say.

We'll be totally hardcore and extreme, myself as Dingo and my alter ego Tito-Galito, to the... to the max...

And I... I shall be known as Dave. But I won't get a new account, so it will be unofficial. Everyonce in a while though, it'll seem like I'm not myself. This will be because I am Dave. When I am Dave, you will know me by the magical oragami robot that sits on my shoulder and constantly whispers sweet nothings into my ear. When I am Miffy, I...

Oh, screw it. This is too much work. Only one identity for poor little me.