Sign in to follow this  
Duncan

Scarface Screenshot Strike

I'm told that The World Is Mine, but I really wish that it wasn't. Hilariously, these are described by gamesradar.com as 'cutting edge':

scarface_multi_13705_2.jpg

scarface_multi_13705_3.jpg

scarface_multi_13705_4.jpg

what

Not totally related, but also:

prince3_multi_7805_1.jpg

...?!

:tup::tup: 2 thumbs up for dissing prince of persia in a totally unrelated thread. :grin:

It's what I do.

Okay, but seriously, what the hell is up with that picture? What happened to the guy from Manhunt's jaw?

I thought it was nice that they put the first screenshot in a "Winter" and "Summer" flavour so that it doesn't matter which hemisphere you're in to enjoy it.

...oh wait, nevermind, it's two different screens.

As for Prince of Persia, all I can say is The Man In The Iron Mask really let himself go.

Is it 'Prince of Persia attempts to be X-treme version of shadow of Wanda'?

I think it's 'Hi I'm Prince of Persia and I don't know what the fuck I'm doing anymore'.

I thought it was nice that they put the first screenshot in a "Winter" and "Summer" flavour so that it doesn't matter which hemisphere you're in to enjoy it.

...oh wait, nevermind, it's two different screens.

DUDE! It's teh beach! Remember back in the 80s beaches were white!

Is that the PSP version, those Scarface graphics are horrible. Maybe it's a Scarface mod from some game a few years ago.

Those do look horrible, indeed. I don't like the general color tone. And the boring textures.

--Erwin

I like the fact that in the last Scarface screenshot, his shadow isn't holding a rifle at all :grin:

It's like the Dracula Mr. Burns shadow. If you got to see it in motion, you'd see it was doing "Rock the Cradle" with a yo-yo and stuff.

The snow/beach shot is funny because they are both wearing short sleeves in what looks like snow.

I like the fact that in the last Scarface screenshot, his shadow isn't holding a rifle at all :grin:

hahaha Nice catch.

It's a GHOST rifle, summoned up from the unholy grip of the stony HELLS.

It fires pure EXCITEMENT.

Seriously though, that game looks horrible.