Marek

Bizarre search terms leading to Idle Thumbs

Adventure Gamers is ahead of us in the Undressed Psychonauts business... But that page doesn't even contain the word undressed, although it does have the word Psychonauts...

I don't know whether it's funny or unsettling that the only Idle Thumbs page Google finds for 'undressed Psychonauts' is something completely unrelated to this whole campaign. I guess the Thumb was leading the 'undressed Psychonauts' charge before it went all mainstream.

we all want to get referals for

cock juggling

Man sandwich

colostomy handbag

synapse catastrophe

and depravity zoo

we all want to get referals for

cock juggling

Man sandwich

colostomy handbag

synapse catastrophe

and depravity zoo

Why is 'Man' the only word that you capitalised? :shifty:

Related, every months someone else finds his way to Captain August by typing in "sexbag". I used that word once in one of the earlier rants.

ehm... my google still places this link on top of the page... still no undressed psychonauts if 'I'm feeling lucky'

So the campain has to go on!

Yes, the mission is not complete until all caches get refreshed.

You know, this is kinda misleading and wrong. I was looking for a healthy dose of naked Coach Oleander (and maybe even some lungfish bondage), and all I find is this perverted and sick stuff! :shifty:

psychologically I think we are all quietly dealing with the shock that was the "shock and awe E3 campaign on IT" by uniting behind this quest for the common good :yep: