Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Adult Swim

Was watching this last night. Brilliant! Need this in the UK definately. Something about a drinks cup, a meatball and a packet of fries living together? I dunno, it was good though :yep:

Sealab 2021 has its charms as well.

I totally miss Adult Swim now I am back in this hemisphere and bereft of any pay television. :(

Was watching this last night. Brilliant! Need this in the UK definately. Something about a drinks cup, a meatball and a packet of fries living together? I dunno, it was good though :yep:

That's Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Can't really get into it myself, but my girlfriend totally swears by it. :nuts:

Venture Brothers is hilarious, though.

I heard Robot chicken was good, but I didn't see it and now I'm not in a hotel any more. Back in the apartment and our TV is fecked at the moment.

I haven't seen all of the Adult Swim lineup, but quite a few of the shows, and it is definitely some excellent programming from Cartoon Network. There should be something like it over here.

Home Movies and Aqua Teen Hunger Force are great. I really want to see Venture Brothers though, it looks/sounds great.

CNX used to show quite a few adult swim programmes. Then they decided to be lame and changed into 'Toonami'.

I miss CNX.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a little bit lame, except for the brilliant (and often totally unrelated) intro bits at Dr. Weird's lab.

IT BEGIIIIINS!

In my country, Cartoon Network is on digital cable, and for reasons beyond my comprehension, I don't have digital cable. I want Cartoon Network, damnit!

Mr. T: Mr. T likes his Johnny Bravo, fool! :mrt:

I bought Aqua Teens season 1 and 2 last time I was in America. I'm most glad I did because a) it seems to be unavailable outside the US and B) it's awesome.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a little bit lame, except for the brilliant (and often totally unrelated) intro bits at Dr. Weird's lab.

IT BEGIIIIINS!

"Now, don't you feel pretty!"