loonyboi

Spore

Anyone can be anything as long as you put your mind to it.

Did you know that the professional and beautiful Jennifer Lopez is a musician and an actress?

:tup::dopefish::ancient::ancient::tup::eyebrow::eyebrow:

So far it sounds pretty interesting , this game will be under the watchful eyes of Karimi.

Yeah. It is almost too bad we didn't get to see Spore at the Expo.

Or did we?

The answer is no.

...or is it?

Looks really cool.......until they come out with a bazillion expansion packs.

Spore: Livin' Large

Spore: Hot Date

Spore: Godzilla expansion

Looks really cool.......until they come out with a bazillion expansion packs.

Spore: Livin' Large

Spore: Hot Date

Spore: Godzilla expansion

I think it would be absolutely impossible to make expansion packs for this game.

I think the difference between this and black and white

may be that the gameplay relied on the on organic/procedural/computery stuff, and suffered as a result.

But here, the gameplay is tried and proven, and the organic stuff won't make too big a difference.

..or maybe I'm way off.

I think the difference between this and black and white

may be that the gameplay relied on the on organic/procedural/computery stuff, and suffered as a result.

But here, the gameplay is tried and proven, and the organic stuff won't make too big a difference.

..or maybe I'm way off.

mermmm welll B&W didn't really go far enough with it. There was basically a linear path through the game with a bit of freedom in how you messed with the pre-defined creature behaviours. More smoke and mirrors than what Spore seems to be shaping up to.

The gameplay in spore will probably be more tried and proven alright, because Wright's games always seem to play smoothly, but I'm not expecting a standard RTS interface at all.

I am very excited about this game. Have any of you watched the video? That is at http://www.pqhp.com/cmp/gdctv/ Well worth it! This is a game that I have in a way been after for several years -- but this is really the first game about evolution that seems to be well done and fun. Anyway, I took the liberty of creating a fansite called The Spore World

Yes! Such an unscrupulous trickster I am! Yes, it is indeed a forum. But note that such a medium is ideal for delivering news and screenshots, not to mention connecting with other fans of this upcoming best-seller. I will perhaps in the future complement it with a more static and traditional "fansite", but as it stands I see a forum as a good start, considering the lack of suitable content for a fansite as you define it at this time.

considering the lack of suitable content for a fansite as you define it at this time.

Just like in Spore!!!

Will Wright discusses his new game creation called "Spore"

Length - 1:02:02

click play video , you need to register but takes 5 sec. Watch, behold, and be amazed at the most amazing thing you have ever seen. He shows you 1/5 of what this games like and it is mind blowing. We have a monumental game.....with a 100% gaurantee of greatness from what you see in this....mmm hmm. :woohoo:

You know, this video is quite interesting, you know?

You know what I mean, you know?

You know, I think everybody, you know, should watch this, you know? :mock:

This game will rock, you know? You can, you know, like take over the universe, you know?

It's like Sim Life, to the next level, you know? But it worries me that, you know, that somebody might destroy my civilization while I'm away, you know? :deranged:

You know, this video is quite interesting, you know?

You know what I mean, you know?

You know, I think everybody, you know, should watch this, you know? :mock:

This game will rock, you know? You can, you know, like take over the universe, you know?

It's like Sim Life, to the next level, you know? But it worries me that, you know, that somebody might destroy my civilization while I'm away, you know? :deranged:

It sounds like someone mixed The Beatles (during their younger days) and the majority of NBA players, they also said/say you know in mid and end of every sentence. You know?

Joking aside, I just can't wait for this game! You can create whatever you bloody want! Take over the universe! Destroy the universe! Colonize! Make a galactic zoo! So many possibilities! :9~

(How many of you will try to make a two headed baby?) :mock:

I looked at the GDC video; the game looked pretty intereting. I love how it's going to be the only EA game ever that is not afraid of stylizing the graphics... just because they can't say no to Will Wright.