Spaff

GTA gets *good* press! >>>SHOCK<<<

Hey! Santa Fe, Texas, Galveston county... it is not often Galveston gets into the news on matters other than hurricanes or some rich guy chopping up a human being, packing it up in wee suitcases, and throwing it into the Gulf....

'Burglarize'?? I mean, I thought we had it bad with all the 'legos' going on, but what the hell kind of a word is that? Does it have exactly the same meaning as burgle? This is almost as retarded as replacing the word 'practical' with 'practicable'... :frusty:

Does adding a couple more letters to an existing and fine word somehow make it more up to date and better?

Does addering a couple more lettters to an existening and fine word somehow makerize it more up to date and betterer?

Thinking that it was pretty funny, how they were, like, ran off, and they got all scared

It makes my teeth hurt when people are this bad at SAYING THINGS.

Waiters, soso theys heardered "Police! You are surroundered!" and rannered out of the house immediatelely?

Waiters, soso theys heardered "Police! You are surroundered!" and rannered out of the house immediatelely?

They were like ran out of the house.

So does this mean that if some one is torrorized (for example) then they could also be said to be torrored?

And what's up with the full names of the burglarizerers* in the end of the article? In the Netherlands it's quite normal to not mention their full names out of respect of privaciation**

in plain english: *burglars **privacy

What's even funnier is that you know someone will buy and try to use GTA as an anti-burgler system! :naughty:

Like, totally...

I don't know... I trust the dictionary.

An American dictionary anyway. The irritating thing is that by their definitions, it suggests that the American word came first, which is obviously nonsensical unless you believe that theft was invented by the Americans... :hmph: If you check an English (online) dictionary for the definition of 'burglarize' on the other hand, you get:

burglarize

(also burglarise)

• verb North American term for BURGLE.

The Americans didn't invent theft, and they didn't invent LEGO either.

You know, I almost clicked that link because I read big rubber duck :innocent:

Good thing I didn't tho, being at work and all

I clicked on it, but wasn't sure if I was looking at a real big rubber dick or simply a specialized diving fin. Perhaps it was both.

Who'd have guessed that when doing the backstroke naked, a man would have a dorsal fin of their very own! Wow! :innocent: