melmer

Help me forget about Olly Moss and move on with my life

Haha, I guess I assumed there was some Big Lebowski reference hidden within her Linkedin message.

But on the topic, Mington is definitely trying to date Olly, although I think he's rebounded to J now.

This love triangle is starting to stree me out, I need to make a decision. Do I stick it out with hard to get Olly or do I turn all my affection towards J, who as it turns out is a complete slag

Me and Olly have a bit of a love hate relationship going on. I love and hate Olly in equal parts whereas he doesn't even know I exist, but he will, OH HE WILL, when I bake him a cake.

Gosh, I hope he isn't intolerant to wheat

I was reading some old issues of Batman Black and White because the new trade came out last week and got to the issue Olly wrote and could only think of this thread and couldn't pay attention to the story.

I was reading some old issues of Batman Black and White because the new trade came out last week and got to the issue Olly wrote and could only think of this thread and couldn't pay attention to the story.

I think that's a constant problem for Olly when doing his current work.

Don't listen to him! Follow your heart! Don't let THE MAN stand in the way of true love.

I agree with Jake, the whole "Keep Calm And" thing really needs to stop.

It wasn't even famous, someone found it in the back room of their shop.

LEEDS? i went to Leeds once. It was very grey. It was a 8 hour coach trip up the country in which we couldn't help but remark on the sceneries slow desaturation with every passing hour.

Although, it would be nice to press the flesh. Flick an earlobe or two. I'm zany

hahaha. I love Leeds. I have an especially soft spot for that place, as I went to uni there. Sure, the buildings are grey, but the people certainly aren't.

I'm going, so maybe I could pass a message onto him? Flick an earlobe for you? make a vine out of it? That's what the kids are into these days right?

You could get his autograph, then slowly unfold the paper to reveal he has just signed a legal document making me his adoptive parent. Because what's better then friendship... Family!

Oh yeah, just like that classic old mobile phone advert from the 90's (or early 00's)? Remember that? I think it was for virgin media. I just remember the line 'PHOOOEEE TIGER, THAT SMELLS LIKE A P.I.G.'

Get the contract sorted, and I'll do it.