tegan

Screenshots. Shots of your screen.

Tom Clancy's HAWX is really trying hard to get the Thumbs crew going off on a silly tangent.

Codename: Spectre

The actual voice actor is lame and only talks about Ghost Recon, though. :tdown:

Elite Ghost action:

ghostcop_zps11d70fcf.gif

Unrelated: The quest is afoot.

wizard_zps37fdf2e5.gif

jKKfjWi.jpg

Hilarious word choice aside, this game is so damn pretty on the Vita's nice big OLED screen.

IjxMHfc.jpg

80sZqD9.jpg

Officially just making this the Muramasa screenshot thread now.

dipoBUR.jpg

aowCbGz.jpg

I wish you could turn the HUD off permanently in this game, because the little moments where it's removed for story purposes really highlight how much it interferes with the look of the game.

TeR5IMo.jpg

Onmund prefers being overtly nude to being well protected for some reason. He has a strong need for anonymity though.

skyrim_-_onmund_s_dress_style.jpg

The Jackdaw was temporarily invisible, after a few crew members floated away from the hole, the ship rose back up out of the water. Very odd.

2014-07-04_00002_zpse6e4f9ad.jpg

Who wants Euro Truck Simulator 2 screenshots?!

post-8283-0-11159500-1404491135_thumb.jpg

post-8283-0-69911200-1404491580_thumb.jpg

SCS Software were having a competition for screenshots that showed off interesting uses of the new metallic paints DLC. I submitted this one and it got chosen as an "editor's pick" on the World of Trucks site, which will supposedly get me an achievement in-game once the game is updated to have achievements.

post-8283-0-49126900-1404491838_thumb.jpg

This game looks pretty nice sometimes.

post-8283-0-64813000-1404491900_thumb.jpg

Delivering to a really sketchy-looking quarry

post-8283-0-50638200-1404492027_thumb.jpg

Need more lights

post-8283-0-04968100-1404492108_thumb.jpg

Ramping off a bridge

post-8283-0-89234300-1404492149_thumb.jpg

Mistakes were made.

Finally picked up Skyrim during the Steam sale, playin' around with various visual mods. This game looks so much better here than it did on PS3.

jlAAbMs.jpg

kokQF7F.jpg

0lv1ISh.jpg

there's console commands to remove the ui.  Can also get a free moving camera. Great for screenshots in that game.

Oh dear lord, don't tempt me. Depth of field effects are cool for screenshots, but I find they really hurt my eyes after a while.

Which mods have you had good experience with Archi? I did the same as you salewise, and then installed all the mods, whereupon there was a massive conflict of some kind, so (sort of) scaled back to Unofficial Skyrim Patch, Xenius Character Enhancements, Skyrim HD, Project Reality Climates, Wet And Cold, Footprints and SkyUI.

Immersive HUD / iHUD is one that can strip out the UI "until you need it"

At the moment I'm only running Skyrim HD 2K textures, Climates of Tamriel, ENB Series with Project ENB presets, WATER and Lush Grass. I'm always wary of adding new things to the mix, and sometimes I can't even tell if a newly-installed mod is even running or not.

I would say that running ENB Series has had the greatest overall effect on the game's visual quality, though Climates of Tamriel does some amazing things as well--of course, I had to disable the "lens" filter and rain effects inside ENB...there's a lot of stuff in ENB that isn't explained very well at all.

Wow those ENB mods look absolutley amazing.
Got to be said, vanilla Skyrim still holds up well after 3 years
T0obYt0.jpg
rC25CsZ.jpg
WvSHXKc.jpg

Yeah Boris's ENB application and the various presets from the community blow my mind. I think I've finally settled in on the game's visual aesthetic, at least until I get bored. This is the last release of the The Wilds ENB preset with the sunsprite, lens and some other lighting effects taken from SugarSweetENB which looked nice but had a bad tendency to hide the night sky as if it was Los Angeles. These have been altered in so much as I did some minor adjustments to the levels in Photoshop but nothing else.

I re-rolled my character. He's a middle-aged Breton named Timondy Shimelczam. I've never gone pure magic before in one of these games and now I'm feeling rather silly at fearing atronachs as the right magic goes a long way:

UsFpVEt.jpg

Timondy at sunrise on the Throat of the World

Qtk4Hu2.jpg

Sunset at Falkreath

gVvRNOE.jpg

7r7e0WR.jpg

Somewhere northeast of Solitude

WLd6Qtu.jpg

The mounatin in morning light

BpMQU2K.jpg

Winterhold dusk

B5uR8R7.jpg

Snowy mist

ezEoHzX.jpg

an06gLC.jpg

Be wary the Eye of Magnus

g1cEhpf.jpg

Azura bathed in light

Does vanilla have lens flare, or is that a mod addition?

As far as I know, it's only available via an ENB preset, and not all of them contain flares or other lens effects. I have taken effects which appeared in the SugarSweet ENB preset and installed them along with the final update of The Wilds preset. So it looks like The Wilds with some extra effects on top.

Another dump of photos:

ZRNltja.jpg

VQCyBSL.jpg

vY4yvPu.jpg

7itmtwt.jpg

LxTJSCS.jpg

NeJGb9A.jpg

gAwLP6V.jpg

s6p9D06.jpg

CD1R3zx.jpg