tegan

Super Smash Bros. (Spoiler: Snake Kills Ganondorf)

Also I'd dig a playable Radman, but if I have to play one of those stupid fucking Rabbids or if I even have to SEE one of those stupid fucking Rabbids in Smash I will boycott the game.

REAL TALK.

I think at this point the Rabbids series can be considered dead and not profitable. It's gone full circle back to Rayman being a more viable character like before the introduction of the Rabbids.

Maybe this is one of those things where Ancel requests something and Ubisoft corporate has to bow down to him? If the rumors are true, they really don't want to lose the guy and he constantly seems extremely frustrated with his projects there. Maybe he's got naked pictures of Yves Guillemot or something.

I think at this point the Rabbids series can be considered dead and not profitable. It's gone full circle back to Rayman being a more viable character like before the introduction of the Rabbids.

Maybe this is one of those things where Ancel requests something and Ubisoft corporate has to bow down to him? If the rumors are true, they really don't want to lose the guy and he seems extremely frustrated with his projects there. Maybe he's got naked pictures  of Yves Guillemot or something.

He's got the address of Guillemot's secret DeviantArt page dedicated to Rabbid x Sam Fisher fan art.

Well okay so this is a weird one. Bear with me.

I had another tab open with the name "Max" on the page somewhere, and then as I read Bjorn's post, I went from "Rabbid x Sam" to "Rabbid x Sam & Max" and then skipped over the "Fisher" and vomited a little in my brain.

EDIT: It was the Feminism thread, and it was also Bjorn's post. Now I suspect this was intentional.

About a weak ago there was a big leak.

It claimed Bowser Jr. and Shulk and Dr. Mario and various would be in the game.

The leak came in three different parts, two screenshots each. It's been up in the air whether or not it was real, or only one of the parts was real or whatever.

Today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9eH1JfkkPw&list=UUsKwxhG3ioc6FDKupmlVHZQ

EDIT: That was supposed to be a link to a a playlist. Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKwxhG3ioc6FDKupmlVHZQ

Video proof of Bowser Jr. as described in a previous leak (he floats around in Bowser's clown car and shoots bombs and shit), and Shulk.

It's possible the leak associated with these videos (the "third" leak) is the only one that's real, though the "second" leak was sort of confirmed by the arrangement of the Tomodachi Life stage as seen in recent Famitsu scans. In other words, no proof of Dr. Mario yet though. ):

it's probably still fake though

I wish it were just Bowser's clown car without Bowser Jr. in it.

Yeah fuck Bowser Jr., for real. Dude sucks.

Also here's the original leak from about a week ago, FWIW.

leakers.jpg

further proof thanks to my friend and yours, BigJKO

4irsei4.jpg

Damnit, I came here to post exactly this.

I wish it were just Bowser's clown car without Bowser Jr. in it.

According to the leaker, all of the Koopalings are available as alternate models for Bowser Jr. Like Warioware Wario/Wario Classic in Brawl. They also claimed that Alph is an alt for Olimar, as I recall.

Also, I can't believe you didn't mention the best part of the first leak, which is that the fucking Duck Hunt dog is playable. He allegedly attacks using ducks.

Haha I have been holding off on posting this for a while but the video proof cemented it for me. I HAD TO!

Duck Hunt Dog is def a rad addition and I'm stoked for him, but much like Dr. Mario, it's still TECHNICALLY possible, though unlikely, that Leaker 1 is a big fat liar. And if I'm being completely honest I care so much more about Dr. Mario than anyone else. He was my main dude in Melee and losing him hurt a lot in Brawl. ):

He was replaced by Wolf and Snake in Brawl, both of whom aren't even in Smash 4! Well, unless you believe that "also DLC" bit, which... I don't. Even if Leaker 1 ends up being true (which as I said I think it is), it strikes me more as something someone with real information would toss in to fuck with people once the legitimate part of the leak is proven to be true.

Is there no chance that Dr. Mario could just be an alt. costume for mario? I mean they play exactly the same way.

Sakurai's said that characters who have even a minor change from their original form (ie: Marth and Lucina) will be clone characters and not alt. costumes. I imagine Dr. Mario has some tiny differences that I'm not aware of, like his pills bounce higher than fireballs or something.

I notice that Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, and Lucina are all relegated to the clone ghetto in the corner of the screen.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE SMASH IGNORAMUS! DOCTOR MARIO AND MARIO PLAY NOTHING ALIKE.

Also I'd hope Dr. Mario doesn't have the stupid Fludd. Because fuck Fludd. I mean Super Mario Sunshine is an amazing game but it's never been a good ability in Smash.

omglorb that's doc right there

uK8qQX4.jpg

DOCTOR MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also that is an inordinate amount of lady part focus there in those photos (EDIT: just realized it's allegedly ESRB footage so of course nintendo would have to give the most egregious sexual stuff - though you could easily argue "why have it in the first place" and yeah)

I assumed the reason waluigi isn't playable is that they thought they had enough mario universe characters. I'll be a little mad if if these leaks are accurate and we get idiot bowser jr instead.

They are accurate. Also alt skins for Bowser Jr. are allegedly the Koops Bros.

Nintendo pulled the footage down, which they probably wouldn't have done if it were faked.

In other news, enjoy this tool-assisted Sudden Death.

how is

what

It's tool-assisted, so they're probably playing at half-speed so they have more input time or something.

Yeah I understand that I just didn't know it was possible to do that period. Like they just hang out underneath the stage for a good five seconds and then come back no big.

It's tool-assisted, so they're probably playing at half-speed so they have more input time or something.

more accurately, these videos are like Smash claymation. The maker usually goes frame by frame and manipulates the input in an inhuman way in order to achieve really unusual knockback directions and precise parries. 

The moments under the stage are achieved by the fact that if you are hit while in the air, you are given back your b-recovery moves. That whole segment is just side-bs and up-bs.

This all of course is still completely impossible in actual play, but the beauty of Smash's mechanics is that if players dig deep enough (and they do), they find incredible things.

Fierce Diety Link and Alph are alt models for Link and Olimar, respectively. Also, Diddy Kong has an alternate Dixie Kong pallet that I will never see because I refuse to dignify Diddy Kong by playing as him.

iRDdQ9f.jpg