Sean

The Idle Thumbs Lords Management Consortium - Dota 2, LoL, other Lords Managers unite

Vanaman and I had an epic lords session late last night. I was trying out venomancer for the first time(he's really fun) and he was lich in bot radiant pulling the lane for this badass spirit breaker who carried our team with like a 24/4 score. The game was actually really close, but eventually we just started winning teamfights and were able to outpush them.

Now I see why so many people play venomancer. throwing like 10 of those wards down next to a tower is insanely fun for some reason

Veno is great, but i always die a lot on him. Oh well. I also want an invite to these trendy Thumbs partys, but i guess GMT ain't the best timezone for that!

My brain conflated two of the things you said and for a while there I was really happy that Dota 2 had a "Vanamancer". Make it happen, Valve.

6.75 changelog! http://www.playdota....changelogs/6.75

Phantom Lancer gets 4 Agi gain! Death Prophet gets an extra point of armor! Shadow Fiend mini-ult! No more Psi Blades Illusion splash? I hate you Icefrog.

I do like that Treant Protector is for the first time not getting nerfed. And Pit Lord's new passive is crazy. Let's hope this week's patch includes all the missing WC3 content or at the very least my one true love, Legion Commander.

Yeah it means he gains 4 agility per level, up from 2. I'm fairly certain only Pugna has a stat gain that high (Intelligence). It should be in the Dota 2 client with next week's update. I'm actually excited about this captain's mode change

"* Captain's Mode first ban phase now has 2 bans instead of 3

* Captain's Mode second ban phase now has 3 bans instead of 2"

This is really going to change the heroes you see in pro games. hype hype hype

edit: i can't stop staring at this changelog. the lycan nerf is so tasty.

It's definitely a big buff, but he's probably still not gonna be any good. We'll see.

"* Captain's Mode first ban phase now has 2 bans instead of 3

* Captain's Mode second ban phase now has 3 bans instead of 2"

This is really going to change the heroes you see in pro games. hype hype hype

edit: i can't stop staring at this changelog. the lycan nerf is so tasty.

Those are my two favorite changes! Captain's Mode and Lycan nerf. I was never one to complain when the other team picked Lycan, but there's no denying he was really goddamn powerful.

Leshrac huge nerf, though. ): ): ):

I just started playing League of Legends recently, on the North American servers, with no previous lord-managing experience. A friend of mine taught me some basics, but I haven't played any public games at all yet, and if possible I'd like to play with people who won't yell at me for not knowing what a jungler is, or what the numerical difference between different tiers of boots is, or whatever. So how I do get involved in some Idle Lording? If I go join the Steam group, is there further information there? Is there an Idle Lords chat channel in-game? Is there anyone in particular I should talk to who can show me some additional ropes?

PL buff seems too much.

It's not enough to take him out of the "never played" or "played by a select few small gods" bracket.

and assists are worth more.

If there are three or less people in the assist queue/radius. Four and five person kills still mete out the same payday.

Wards are cheaper and assists are worth more, playing support won't be such a slog anymore.

You've been supporting the wrong way!

He already could heal towers! But yeah this is pretty swank. I love Treant already, this just makes it even better.

Jakiro's new Ice Path is also boss-ballin'. All up ins.

Oh, you're one of those.

Buuuurn!

I've been learning how to actually make Visage viable (the secret is impeccable Familiar micro, lane pressure, and not playing him in pubs) so his slight buff is a nice sight.

Also played Meepo for the first time in four and a half years last night, and wasn't a complete travesty! :partyhat: