castorp

Gifts - Stuff for Free

I got in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta and with that comes an extra key. It's as good a time as any to get into Counter-Strike so take it if you want it.

I'd love that!

Sure, just add me on Steam (link should be in signature) and then it is all yours. By the way, as someone who could not really get into/understand CS:S something about the feedback in GO makes it much more accessible without losing the competitive edge. And the matchmaking is really good, every game I played so far has felt balanced and as a result they have been a whole lot of fun.

If anyone wants Maxes Payne 1 and 2 on Steam, I can accommodate.

I should probably indicate that Ben has claimed and received these.

CURRENT PAYNE AVAILABILITY: Minimal.

I have 1 steam copy of Torchlight 1 to give away. Give a shout if you want it.

found a taker

Edited by juv3nal

I have 1 steam copy of Torchlight 1 to give away. Give a shout if you want it.

Let me know when T2 gets a release date. :grin:

Guys, through a technical glitch, Telltale gave me TWO Steam codes for The Walking Dead, my first pre-order didn't register, so I made another, but somehow they took it as two pre-orders...

Anyway, they said I can giveaway the code to anybody who wants it, and I'm pretty sure it's the whole season?

Guys, through a technical glitch, Telltale gave me TWO Steam codes for The Walking Dead, my first pre-order didn't register, so I made another, but somehow they took it as two pre-orders...

Anyway, they said I can giveaway the code to anybody who wants it, and I'm pretty sure it's the whole season?

If it really is the whole season I would be very interested in that, but if it's only episode one then it should go to someone else who hasn't had a chance to see the game at all yet.

And I can't even get one even though I bought it. ):

(EDIT: This isn't me begging for it. I'm sure they'll get around to getting me one eventually. I've posted in the appropriate thread on their forums already.)

Man I want to be done with school so I can play this. Four days left of project hell. D:

Ah, blast. Too late! I would've loved a code - currently trying to scrape together the money for the series before I chat with Sean (and possibly Jake?) for Buried in the Credits in the coming weeks.

Curse my slowness!

I just remembered I bought the 1C Collection over at Gamersgate and it has a few games I already own like King's Bounty, Pathologic, Necrovison which have a gift option.

It also has many racing games I will never bother to play and strategy games I'll try to play and get frustrated because I'm dumb...

Anyway, if anybody has Gamersgate I'll post the racing games and I'll look to see if there is anything else I already own. Some have serial keys which MIGHT work on Steam?

I've only played a few, so technically I can give away most of them, but it's going to take some time for me to figure out which ones I'll keep, probably the shooters, the RPGs and some of the strategy games.

PS: It looks like if you buy a game at Gamersgate and get another in a bundle, you can always gift it? That's why I have a Pathologic to spare.

I'd be interested, depending on the racing games in question.

OK, the racing games are:

-A.I.M. Racing

-Adrenaline

-A-Race Extreme Show

-Classic Car Racing

-Death Track: Resurrection

-Hard Truck Apocalypse

-Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise of the Clans

-King of the Road

-Off-Road Drive

-RC Cars

-Rig N' Roll

-UAZ Racing 4x4

Hello Thumbs,

Might anyone have a spare Dota 2 invite around? I realise people would have presumably sent them to friends, but thought I'd ask anyway. My steam ID is MJH1987.

Thanks!

Bird noise.

Edit: Also, Tanukitsune, if that copy of King's Bounty is still up for grabs, I'd love to take it off your hands...

Got a birthday discount code from EA for Origin. It's for 25% off so if anyone want it go ahead and take it. Just PM when its been used so I can edit this post.

D176JP324D

I have 4 copies of the original Torchlight. I'm not picky about who they go to, if one of you wants to give one to a friend, I'll send it your way.

I have 4 copies of the original Torchlight. I'm not picky about who they go to, if one of you wants to give one to a friend, I'll send it your way.

Steam? If so, yes pls :D

I'd be extremely grateful if you could gift me that, never really got a chance to play it.

I'd love one, if you please :)

I seem to have four copies of Super Monday Night Combat to give away on Steam.

Edit: Though it says free to play in the description anyway, and I'm fucked if I can get the OS X client to consistently let me into my inventory.

Edited by Nachimir

I'd be extremely grateful if you could gift me that, never really got a chance to play it.
I'd love one, if you please :)
Steam? If so, yes pls :D

Add me on Steam! www.steamcommunity.com/id/orv

E: And with an outside claim that means all copies are gone.

I just found myself with a 50% off King Arthur 2 Steam coupon. Don't really have much use for it myself, as I'm godawful at all things strategy. PM me if interested!