When did this exist?! Damn it, I posted for the friend codes in the multiplayer forum back in November and no one replied. Mine is 4725-8272-1788.

Duly adding people...

Edited by syntheticgerbil

Added you syntheticgerbil. I wish you could add notes on your friends or something, this is going to get confusing.

0774 - 4258 - 1865

Let me know if you add me, so i can reciprocate.

Just put you on my list, Sno.

I'm also Sean in 3DS land since it gives you first names and doesn't allow you to choose my Idlethumbs nickname. Hopefully this avoids some confusion.

Didn't see this topic up yet. So I thought why not see if anybody on the forum is interested in swapping 3DS Friend codes? Here's mine: 3265-5061-3675.

I thought we had something for this already? I can't be bothered to find a link, but I definitely have some other forumite's 3DS codes in my machine...

I think there's actually been a few, the biggest one i think was posted incorrectly to the general gaming board.

I'm pretty sure...

There it is.

I think I posted mine in both, and have added anyone I've seen on my list, whether or note I've added people back. I've got some neato swapnotes so far. I've been lacking the past month or two on drawing anything new though. I keep forgetting to mess with Swapnote when I am constantly chipping away at Ocarina 3DS on the go.

It bodes well for me that this thread is now ancient.. Well, I got a 3ds and added everyone here. My code is: 4184 - 1780 - 6592

Alright, i've just just added you.

If anybody else wants me on their friends list, just ask.

We should all play some Mario Kart 7 or something.

Added! Also, syntheticgerbil's favourite software is Health & Safety Information...

I'll add everyone when I have my system on-hand, but for the time being, my FC is 2836 1108 4015

There's a pretty neat site called 3DStxt.com that lets you create your own page, and then use that URL as your Mii's message. Given how small the 3DS' community features are, it's a pretty acceptable alternative.

Added you Nerdwire! 

Added! Also, syntheticgerbil's favourite software is Health & Safety Information...

I will never stop browsing it.

If you don't, the 3D might make you blind!

I just picked up a 3DS this weekend - friend code 1349 - 5069 - 7774

I've already added everyone else I think, if not let me know.