Tanukitsune

[Sesame Street] I guess we all have to buy a Kinect now...

Could that be the Ron Gilbert game that might be part of Amnesia Fortnight? I've hear the Pajama Sam series was one of the best kid game out there; so, mmm, positively curious about this.

If it's not the case, I wonder who's the creative director on this one.

Anyone know if the EU bundle comes with a larger living room?:violin:

Ditto... Just how much room do you need?

Anyone know if the EU bundle comes with a larger living room?:violin:

are you implying that there will even be a European release?

are you implying that there will even be a European release?

We're talking about Double Fine here, not Atlus or NIS.. If any region is likely to not get this game it's likely to be Japan, the Kinect is doing terribly there from what I've heard, it's probably because they have even smaller rooms than us?:erm:

3m? really!? but that means I also have to move my coffee table.

PC gaming is so much easier.

Man I bet this game won't even come out on pc. :grin:

I mean I guess that might be cool for babies, but it seems like another game that proves that the Kinect isn't for me.

Yup, I can't buy a kinect because I don't have room to play. A bit nuts. The fact that it looks rather crap so far helps me sleep at night...

In Taiwan right now doing some research, the 360 has a much bigger presence than the original Xbox ever had, and the Kinect is getting pushed pretty hard. Not really sure how indicative it is of larger markets though.

Also, Double Fine making a Sesame Street game is a cool thing.

In my apartment I have about 6 and a half feet (2 and a bit meters) from the TV to the couch, and that's enough room for me to play some Kinect Adventures. If I want to play two player or Dance Central, I need to move my couch, which will give me about 8 feet (the aforementioned 2.4). My apartment ain't that big, so if you're willing to move furniture you can probably make it work. It is a pain in my as to move my couch and coffee table to the sides of the room just to dance around though.

How strange... Is that gallery actual images from Double Fine? I can't seem to tell. They look pretty neat either way.

Could that be the Ron Gilbert game that might be part of Amnesia Fortnight? I've hear the Pajama Sam series was one of the best kid game out there; so, mmm, positively curious about this.

Yeah Pajama Sam is great, but I am going to take a guess and say that this probably does not involve Ron Gilbert, who is probably tired of kid games at this point.

Also it would seem odd for a licensed game to be a part of the whole amnesia fortnight thing, since the way they described it on the podcast seemed to be a time for the staff to think of original ideas from scratch. It is possible though. I guess whether or not two more PSN titles come out before this with say so.

I'm looking forward to this game having an amazing art style, being full of creativity, and being extremely boring after the first hour.

By the way, I haven't grown with Sesame Street - I remember an animated series but can't find any reference so I might have made it up - thus recently, I've been discovering the awesomeness of Rowlf and Fozzie Bear.

FnFQevPl_1o

Rowlf and Fozzie are from The Muppet Show, not Sesame Street (although they may have crossed over from time to time as it's all Jim Henson). The cartoon you're thinking of is probably Muppet Babies.

Sesame Street is Cookie Monster and Elmo and Big Bird and Bert & Ernie and Oscar The Grouch and Count Von Count and that.

Pajama Sam was an amazing series for kids. They understood that kids would want to replay the game continuously so there were variations on each puzzle.

Rowlf and Fozzie are from The Muppet Show, not Sesame Street (although they may have crossed over from time to time as it's all Jim Henson). The cartoon you're thinking of is probably Muppet Babies.

Sesame Street is Cookie Monster and Elmo and Big Bird and Bert & Ernie and Oscar The Grouch and Count Von Count and that.

Mmm, OK, so Sesame Street is a 100% kids oriented or does it have extra layers of understanding that DF could play with?

Mmm, OK, so Sesame Street is a 100% kids oriented or does it have extra layers of understanding that DF could play with?

Its going to be a game targeted at kids. There is mo secret deeper meaning in sesame street.

That said, the original intentions behind Sesame Street were really awesome, and I think if DF is going to do a licensed game, this seems like a cool fit.