Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Red Dead Thumb

I'm there with you PARDNER, although there's the danger of platform fragmentation. I was planning on getting it on 360 since I've had such good experience with both GTA IV on 360 and the voice chat in general. However, if most of you get it on PS3 instead, I'll also do that too, as well.

There should be a way of measuring and representing statistically what platform the various people here who would at some point like to partake in Red Dead Thumb intend to buy the game on.

I have it preordered on PS3. I think most of you are going to be on 360 though considering GTA4 thumb games. ;(

I would so incredibly like to play this with you, but I still have no online connection with my 360. WIll I be tempted to get one just for this game? Hmmm! I'd love to ride the plains with ya though.

OK, here's the plan. I can take my 360 with me to my office where there's a fast connection. Then I can just play here all evening, no problem. Get a gold account, easy. Would only work if our sessions are during the evening.

I have it preordered on PS3. I think most of you are going to be on 360 though considering GTA4 thumb games. ;(

Im starting tot hink there might be enough of us on the PS3; I'd love to give this a guy on my 360, but honestly I just cant bring myself to it, it's nearly dead and has no hdmi(I have an old one) which I've come to love from my ps3.

Basically I'm on the fence.

I want to ride across the plains with you dudes.

If you know what I mean:eyebrow:

I ain't buying no multiplayer experience on the PS3, its going to be 360 for me, I'd love to play this with thumbs.

Looks awesome, I'll definitely be getting it on 360. Can't wait to stride into town as the Idle Thumbs Posse and fuck some shit up.

I don't have a 360 in the house ;(

So I'll be getting it for PS3... assuming I am able to afford the game at all. Now I need cheering up.

Let's hear what your cowboy name is going to be!

I'm pretty sure it'll be toblix. If I can choose, however, it'll be Shooter McDust.

Hmm, I'm thinking I might go with 'Squonky' Danny O'Mashsaddle. Or something.

Oh shit, the Stampede is coming. I don't have time to get the fuck out of town before then. Thanks for reminding me...

Oh shit, the Stampede is coming. I don't have time to get the fuck out of town before then. Thanks for reminding me...

Best time of the year! Nowadays I only go for the food.

Cory "Giddie Up 'der Pardner" Mann