Scratch

Battlethumbs: Idle Company

Also, is everyone agreed on the bad scheduling of L2D and BC2 (and, seemingly, DoW2)? It seems everything is happening at the same time, and we're forced to choose.

Well we had to choose alternate Sundays for L4D2 and BC2, due conflicting personal schedules. I have no idea why DoW2 also happens to be on Sunday. I thought it was a Saturdays thing.

Besides, some of us managed to squeeze in both L4D2 and BC2 yesterday.

Okay, if there's a plan and a system behind the scheduling, that's great.

were you guys able to get a full 8 for L4D yesterday?

Yeah we did, although a couple of us had to LEAVE battlefield to make up the numbers :mock:

Actually, we had a great game and I felt bad for not wanting to join in the first place :fart:

I do think we need some kind of rota. We could get in the situation where we have say three in L4D2, and a few in DoW and BF2 which would make less overall thumbs enjoyment in my opinion; splitting the gang like that.

I don't think there would be room for two games in one night as a rule; I didn't get to bed until really late last night (having played L4D2 and BC2) and can't do that every week. I'm still up for Friday to be the BC2 night but I am happy to go with the flow.

Yes we did but we lost sleepdance and korax about halfway through.

Ja, sorry about that. Stupid building site:tdown:!

Anyway I am just going to say it right now so nobody gets confused later...

Next Sunday is Left 4 Thumbs night, so don't come in expecting a battlethumbs game. Of course unofficial thumbs/non-thumbs games will happen all week long as usual.

Great game as usual tonight, guys. I'm even pleased with the majority of my helicopter experiences. We must be getting good at this.

Indeed it was great fun --; just somany crashs of the game and Inet went on for me T_T.

In the end i think i gained like 100 points for the entire evening :S

Don't much feel like digging can we get a first post edit or something for times and what ever?

In-game name is A.Hillacre,

I think I played with Chris in the beta I tryed my best not to geek out about thumbs and shout about wizards over the squad voice. Did mention I liked his pod cast so hopefully it was thumbs Chris and not some weird bizzaro Remo with a crappy pod cast that I said i liked ;o

Gosh, I really want to play with you guys :( Let's see if this is still going strong in a month or so, maybe I can afford the game then.

I am playing this game waaay too much at the moment. ADDICTION.

I hear ya man. went from rank 2 to 5 yesterday. So good...

Gosh, I really want to play with you guys :( Let's see if this is still going strong in a month or so, maybe I can afford the game then.

YES! The more the merrier! I personally pledge to still be playing it when you have the cash to get it. We could take over the world with our opposing digit army!!! Muhahahahaha (fades into maniacal laughter, back into his cell at addiction clinic)

I hear ya man. went from rank 2 to 5 yesterday. So good...

It should be called Battlefield: Bad Crystal meth 2. Wait till you get to the early teen ranks..levelling up works on a geological timescale, at least for me and my puny skillz. How some of the guys on there have got to like 25-26 already is beyond me.

In-game name is A.Hillacre..

Hey, I added you as a friend in BC2, but what's your steam id and skype id? If you circulate those, we can message you when we have impromptu games (which we are having alot of at the moment:grin:). You can then join in the chat and ridicule JamesM for his complete lack of helicoptery skill :mock:.

(sorry for triple post--->scatterbrain)

I have updated the first post with details.

I wish I had time to play any game at all during weekdays. My daily commute kills all the time from class to home. Meanwhile my pile of unfinished games grows higher.

you guys normally play rush mode? i joined on armchair and got stuck on the wrong team :( bad for my K/D

you guys normally play rush mode? i joined on armchair and got stuck on the wrong team :( bad for my K/D

It kinda depends what we can find but we often play in Rush mode yes.

PS. I think i got your Dog tag - a silver one

Edited by Wokkels

Oh hey Tibz :D I didn't see that you had joined the game ( I am not very observant of these things). It's difficult to keep track of who's doing what which is why Skype is so good, the conversation and banter is half the reason I like playing so much too :yep:

Either post or PM your Skype id if you have one and you can join in, it's definitely worth it.

Finally! My BBC2 disc in the post... right then time for some hot machine gun action.

Except it's Forza night with the Formula Thumbs...:woohoo:

My BBC2 Gamer Tag is still m0nk3yarmada, as I managed to lock my actual alias to a friends EA account????

anyone's friends list just get wiped for the 10th time? X_X

Edit: was looking into skype, no push to talk D: used to vent or ts or mumble

don't you get a lot of just breathing sounds going on? >_>

Edited by Tibz

Skype got build in stuff to eliminate alot of that unless someone sticks his mic in his mouth. and with the amount of action going u want a clear voice / all time speak anyway something vent or ts wont be able to give as good.

Yeah I think everyones friends list was borked yesterday, possibly a fix?

We don't hear Wokkels mouth breathing/knuckles dragging very much so Skype seems pretty good :mock: It's nice to have other people talking..I am the English bitch of four Dutchmen on a regular basis at the moment.