Korax

Jeff Goldblum

Jeff Goldblum used to be one of my favorite character actors and I feel like the past couple years of Goldblum memes have made me never really want to see him in movies again. Being so nakedly over-exposed to his thing makes it feel way less spontaneous and endearing.

18 hours ago, Patrick R said:

Being so nakedly over-exposed to his thing makes it feel way less spontaneous and endearing.

I've been having similar thoughts. But I suspect that his acting career is fading enough that it won't really be a big issue...

He does seem to be entering an every-role-is-inherently-a-'cameo' phase.

I'm confused: this is branded Funny Or Die, yet it seems like one big commercial for that supermarket and it's not even a sketch or anything. Do FOD make product-placement-centred cooking shows now?

The previous video was an ad too. And yes, FOD makes precisely one product-placement-centered cooking show, it's called Cooking with Jeff.

Which previous vid, the steamed hams one? That was a section of an interview, wasn't it?

Cooking With Jeff is an ongoing thing? Huh, that''s not something I'd expect from FOD, but then I guess I haven't been on the actual site in a long time.

7 minutes ago, Ben X said:

Which previous vid, the steamed hams one? That was a section of an interview, wasn't it?

Cooking With Jeff is an ongoing thing? Huh, that''s not something I'd expect from FOD, but then I guess I haven't been on the actual site in a long time.

This previous video.